Investment Advice Required

riya3641

Recruit
Hello,

My name is riya, i work for a Multimillionaire in Us a PA.

As part of my job my boss assigned me a new job assignment. He want to invest he is money i Forex market. As usual He don't Trade directly in Forex.

so he want me to find the broker who trade he's account for percentage of profit... 2 to 3 hrs searching on google i just find one broker

vitaliy-sokur.com, which trading with dukascopy bank...

Please tell me more options like this i have to submit the details with in a week,

and i trust the above broker and the company....

Thank you in advance....

Riya

So a multimillionaire asks an assistant to spend some time checking out managed forex investments and after 2-3 hours on google, the assistant can find only one. :confused:

I see that vitaliy-sokur.com lost 46% of the account balance in July and over 30% in September. That indicates a failure to set up and/or follow risk management rules. If you recommend this company to your boss, you will be looking for a new job.

Assuming your story is true, you really need to read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

On the other hand, if you are just a shill looking to promote vitaliy-sokur.com, you came to the wrong forum.

Multimillionaire investing in Forex and asking advice form an assistant and the assistant Googles his request.
Nice.

And the assistant never came back to check on the thread. My guess is that this was a lame attempt to get people to throw their money away with vitaliy-sokur.com. We were supposed to say "tell us what you learned" and the assistant would reply with some wild claims about how profitable that company is. Then another brand new account would pop up claiming to be a long-time happy client.

Back