Investment in MaxCFD.com

sandeepn

Recruit
Hello,
I have been duped into investing money with MaxCFD.com . I am trying to withdraw the money but none of the channels seem to work. Anyone with past experience in trying to reach these guys ?

Thanks

Too many compi9ant about maxcrfd within couple of months,

Well here is the suggestion for you.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Thanks a lot. My account ID is 2107417. The customer service number is not working and just plays music. I was given a direct number which never connects. The number is + 442036080816. The agent who reached out to me was Andy Miller. : andym@maxcfd.com

My agent called me after I reached out again. He has promised to return the money after the account verification is done. This might take a couple of days. I hope and expect this to happen soon. Atleast for now there is some hope.
Shall get back with the update/results.

My agent called me after I reached out again. He has promised to return the money after the account verification is done. This might take a couple of days. I hope and expect this to happen soon. Atleast for now there is some hope.
Shall get back with the update/results.
Hope is always good :) and its partial good news too. Keep us updated on your issue status, please.

Quick update : Finally authorization was completed and I could place the withdrawal request. They say this will go to their finance team which will approve the withdrawal and can take upto a week or so.

Quick update : Finally authorization was completed and I could place the withdrawal request. They say this will go to their finance team which will approve the withdrawal and can take upto a week or so.
Partial good news, don`t forget to update us when you got your funds back in your account. Best of luck mate :)

Hi,
An update, probably the final one. Partial sum was returned and it happened fine. I was forced to invest some amount on certain products. I was told that they will add a bonus which will take care of any losses and should ensure I do not lose. The agent asked me to put in certain amounts into few of the products like forex, gold etc. He made nice statements that he does not want to see me losing as they want to expand their business in my location and all that. Each of the trade entered had a stop/loss amount provided. He did not care to tell me or explain if the trade goes below this then I lose everything. He said do not do anything for few days as he will take care and in a week I should see good profits. HE NEVER SAID I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THAT IS INVESTED JUST BECUASE THE TRADE WENT BELOW THE CRITICAL TARGET. I trusted him but was also monitoring what was happening. He could have told me how it works and advised me to monitor and withdraw if it is going down. But NO he did not say any. THIS ONLY means this was a shady stuff . In a couple of days I saw the investments were expired . I was trying to reach him/dropped mails but no response. Exactly a week later he answers and says everything is gone. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. HOW CAN EVERYTHING CAN BE LOST. After trying to get a clear answer I realized that they will not do anything about it. He says he lost too as he gave me bonus. CAN WE BELIEVE THIS. Later he offered to recover some loses but he wanted me to invest alteast 1K more. There were good chances that I will lose this as well. He tried to sell it but I DECIDED TO STOP. I had a small amount left which I withdraw. In any case though I got back some I lost some. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE CHEATERS. I do not know how it works but certainly do not believe that one can lose everything just like that in a matter of day/s. I understand you can lose something but EVERYTHINGjust like that.
People who are looking at using MAXCFD , my request do not believe the cheaters. My cheater was Andy Miller (+442036080816 , andym@maxcfd.com). He might say people who have tasted sour grapes who give such negative feedback. But this is my experience and if you like not to end up with the same do not believe these cheats.

Back