Investment not released by Index Option Trade

Delgado

Private
Sharing my experience:

July 4) By browsing my facebook, I have seen successful testimonies from different clients of a certain Mr. Alexander , a Senior Acct Manager of Index Option Trade engaged in binary option, bitcoin and fx tradings. Though hesitant if this is a legitimate story since its my first time , I tried to inquire with him and he guided me so well as to their company website and dashboard where my profit is reflected.
He instructed me to get in touch thru his Whatsapp no. 1+213+929-6013.

July 4) I was convinced to try to invest $200 (paid in our currency) with promised after 7 days of a profit of $1950. At around 8 pm, he requested for additional fee of $18.

July 6) Mr. Alex messaged me that my profit goes up with a bonus and needs to upgrade my account by paying $350 to prevent the damage in my platform.

July 10)
a) Around 7 am, he informed me its my payout day and I need to pay the company commission of $950.(supposedly per email of their support team its $780 only where I havent seen it at first since it is in my spam ).
b. At 8:39 am, he messaged me again that I need to pay the cryptocurrency lock of $630 and transaction fee of $450. Informing that all my payments will be added to my profit where allegedly tagged to $6800 already.
c. He even congratulated me since he sent the money thru my wallet account as shown on his screenshot copy that it was sent. I waited for 30 mins but informed him that no transfer was made.
d. Already in doubt and stressed out but I still need to take the risk to recover my funds, Mr. Alex informed me that the transfer cannot go thru because the S9 machine asked for a fee of $430. Afterwhich, its unsuccessful again according to him.
e. Still hoping that I can get my hard earned money, he told me that I need to give my last payment for the reflection fee of $840 for the profit of $7200 to be credited. Desperately, I told him I got only $400 where he said its already enough to process but no transfer was made since I need to pay $440.
f) At that moment, I have given up and informing Mr Alex that I will be consulting a lawyer on my case and report my experience thru binary forums.
g) As days passed, he kept on messaging that $440.00 will be the last payment and assured me that my profit is still safe.

July 16) Still hoping that there might be a miracle I can still recover the money, he messaged me that I will be paying $200 instead of $440 and $80 for reflection fee as my last payment.

ln a few minutes, he informed me again that the funds cannot go thru my wallet account and Alex and his team decided to send it thru a bank using Western union. Moments later, He asked me again to pay for the transfer fee of $650 but I told him I have no money now and instead deduct it from my proceeds or have to pay him once I received it. He still insisted how much I can afford maybe $100 or $200 is enough to faciliate such transfer.

At this point, I stopped already and inform him I will finally be seeking legal assistance or ask help from a forum to recover my
money amounting to $3708 though promised by Mr Alex of $7200.

Hoping for your assistance. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200726_210727_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200726_210727_com.android.chrome.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200726_210716_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200726_210716_com.android.chrome.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 10
Sharing my experience:

July 4) By browsing my facebook, I have seen successful testimonies from different clients of a certain Mr. Alexander , a Senior Acct Manager of Index Option Trade engaged in binary option, bitcoin and fx tradings. Though hesitant if this is a legitimate story since its my first time , I tried to inquire with him and he guided me so well as to their company website and dashboard where my profit is reflected.
He instructed me to get in touch thru his Whatsapp no. 1+213+929-6013.

July 4) I was convinced to try to invest $200 (paid in our currency) with promised after 7 days of a profit of $1950. At around 8 pm, he requested for additional fee of $18.

July 6) Mr. Alex messaged me that my profit goes up with a bonus and needs to upgrade my account by paying $350 to prevent the damage in my platform.

July 10)
a) Around 7 am, he informed me its my payout day and I need to pay the company commission of $950.(supposedly per email of their support team its $780 only where I havent seen it at first since it is in my spam ).
b. At 8:39 am, he messaged me again that I need to pay the cryptocurrency lock of $630 and transaction fee of $450. Informing that all my payments will be added to my profit where allegedly tagged to $6800 already.
c. He even congratulated me since he sent the money thru my wallet account as shown on his screenshot copy that it was sent. I waited for 30 mins but informed him that no transfer was made.
d. Already in doubt and stressed out but I still need to take the risk to recover my funds, Mr. Alex informed me that the transfer cannot go thru because the S9 machine asked for a fee of $430. Afterwhich, its unsuccessful again according to him.
e. Still hoping that I can get my hard earned money, he told me that I need to give my last payment for the reflection fee of $840 for the profit of $7200 to be credited. Desperately, I told him I got only $400 where he said its already enough to process but no transfer was made since I need to pay $440.
f) At that moment, I have given up and informing Mr Alex that I will be consulting a lawyer on my case and report my experience thru binary forums.
g) As days passed, he kept on messaging that $440.00 will be the last payment and assured me that my profit is still safe.

July 16) Still hoping that there might be a miracle I can still recover the money, he messaged me that I will be paying $200 instead of $440 and $80 for reflection fee as my last payment.

ln a few minutes, he informed me again that the funds cannot go thru my wallet account and Alex and his team decided to send it thru a bank using Western union. Moments later, He asked me again to pay for the transfer fee of $650 but I told him I have no money now and instead deduct it from my proceeds or have to pay him once I received it. He still insisted how much I can afford maybe $100 or $200 is enough to faciliate such transfer.

At this point, I stopped already and inform him I will finally be seeking legal assistance or ask help from a forum to recover my
money amounting to $3708 though promised by Mr Alex of $7200.

Hoping for your assistance. Thanks
Did you contact the website regarding this issue and if yes then what reply you have received from them?

Did you contact the website regarding this issue and if yes then what reply you have received from them?
Hi Fxmaster. I tried to withdraw thru their site but I was advised to coordinate with the trader. I have not reported this incident yet to their support group site. Its the trader who is directing me what to do. Thanks for your support.

Why do people still believe such scams? There's no "make money fast" scheme out there; nowhere.

Attachments

• iot.png
    iot.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 6
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 1, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Back