Investment!

I would like to invest one third of my total amount because I want to have a secure back up in my hand. I will see if my experience is good with trading I can increase my amount gradually . No matter if I get low profit with low investment , it is better than lost all my amount at once.

In this respect, I must say that we should start this business with at least $400 in the beginning then we should increase of investment with the passage of time.

In this respect, I must say that we should start this business with at least $400 in the beginning then we should increase of investment with the passage of time.
These amount already good for start, for me rarely using these amount capital but only use small capital less than 100$ usually and choose cent account, just for learning purposes and if can making growth money it will giving satisfaction

That is good idea to invest spare amount in trading any attempt to invest all your amount or borrow money for trading can be dangerous. I get start with low investment and make my self experienced in trading by doing trading with this amount.

That is good idea to invest spare amount in trading any attempt to invest all your amount or borrow money for trading can be dangerous. I get start with low investment and make my self experienced in trading by doing trading with this amount.
Rather than we borrow money to investing in forex will better start with small capital, I think we will proudly if we can increasing small money to bigger money and start use cent account for learning will safe for trader that using low capital

Simple rule: Never borrow money for any speculative investment.

Simple rule 2: If any person or company suggests borrowing money to fund an investment, you are being lured into a scam.

The concept that trading is easy with a big investment is totally wrong. If you are not able to make money from $100 account what make you think you'll be able to do so with a one million dollar account?

For sure you need to be able to invest securely and all that is happening most safely with good broker, but keep in mind that they really can do something else with you;) And investing 50.000 recommended only after a few big withdraws on them.

Back