InvestMib - Blonde Bear OU

can't say anything negative. Just a normal website for online trading with a lot of options and well -read brokers that give reasonable advice.
i registered and there was no problem, my trading went smooth and I still use my account once and in a while.

How do you know they are based in Russia? I traced them to Albania based on their IP, how they say certain words and letters
It is more complicated than that. The organisation itself has many employees working in different countries across the globe. I have worked with many Russians and the accent of some of them is clear give-away. Some of my colleagues were able to target their IP address and trace many of their locations to Russia. Additionally, many Russian traders and investors have been targetted and scammed by this organisation. Simply look my Tradesprime Reviews, but translate the word "reviews" into Russian. Leave Tradesprime as it is and place into google - you'll find something there ;)

can't say anything negative. Just a normal website for online trading with a lot of options and well -read brokers that give reasonable advice.
i registered and there was no problem, my trading went smooth and I still use my account once and in a while.
Have you been able to make any withdrawals? If so, can you please provide it and post it up here? That is one of the most services a broker should offer you.

Additionally, why have you only posted a single message on Forex Peace Army? Do you work for InvestMib?

Hello Everyone,

I have been able to get videos of the conversations between my colleague, I and the Tradesprime scammers ("Lara Mancini" and "Sefano Di Luca". Below are the following YouTube videos to show this:
1) Probably the best video at showing off who these scammers really are:

2) A video between my colleague and "Lara Mancini":

3) More lies from "Lara Mancini":

4) "Lara Mancini" rudely cuts the line before I have the chance to say 'goodbye' - Absolutely revolting "customer service":

5) 53 minutes conversation with "Stefano Di Luca" - countless lies mentioned to the point that it is unbearable:

Please feel free to comment on those videos :)

ATTENTION TO ALL!

Be very careful when you expose the following companies as scams:
1) InvestMib
2) Tradesprime
3) Vortex Assets
4) Umarketsw
5) FXTrade777 (I just discovered that this company is also a scam and linked to the same scam network)

Please Note - I have just discovered another 'broker' or 'company' that is also linked to the same scam operation run by the same people (which is FXTrader777). I wonder how many more I will find? I will update this list and let you know accordingly ;)

These are professional criminals who steal for a living. These criminals will become very threatening and abusive when you expose them. So please make sure that you are on your guard and play 'wisely'. We need to be smart about this. I have taken a screenshot of one particular conversation (by a colleague who was dealing with a member from InvestMib on Facebook) to prove what I am saying.

Please do not let this put your off from exposing these criminals. They are all bark and no bite. They are merely destroying what is left of their appalling reputation anyway :) ;)
Oh my God I have deposited money to umarket already. Please help

BLON BEAR OU is owned by Mr Ever Cohen, Italian citizen resident in Israel. Original from Israel. Born in Tripoli (former Italy) on 18/03/1940. Ever Cohen is the owner of many other scam companies in UK and Estonia, Italy and so on.

Back