InvestMib - Blonde Bear OU

AGeE3

Private
On December 2017 I received a phone call from Joaquin aiming me to invest in a company called InvestMib (investmib.com), I said I wasn't interested in that moment, so he called me again in January offering me a 50% bonus of my fist deposit, since I was interested in investing for a long, I accepted and deposited 200€ (receiving a bonus of 100€). After that, a "broker" contacted me, her name was Mia Rivera and we opened an account in MetaTrader5 platform (supposly not a "demo" one, since it appears clearly the tag "real", although after all some guys in the same situation said they suspect is not "real" at all). After a week operating basicly in forex, I had earned approx. 50€ that were in my MT5 account. She offered me to invest more to earn more (also giving me a bonus, this time of 100% of my deposit) and I deposited 500€ more. She called me every 2 or 3 days telling which exactly actions I had to do in the platform. I was "earning" money for weeks and depositing more funds to earn even more. After two or three months I had invested 2100€ and my account has a value of 3000€ approximately. After that, I said I need to withdrawal some money, 400€, she told me tehy would be in my bank account at the end of the week but they never have arrived. I tried to contact her by phone and email with no success. i also tried to contact the company by mail and phone with the same result. I search in some internet forums and it have happened to more people in the same company in the same way. NO DOUBT WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I attach the contract they send me to sign each time I made a deposit as a prove.

Attachments

• Deposit.pdf
    179.8 KB · Views: 7
On December 2017 I received a phone call from Joaquin aiming me to invest in a company called InvestMib (investmib.com), I said I wasn't interested in that moment, so he called me again in January offering me a 50% bonus of my fist deposit, since I was interested in investing for a long, I accepted and deposited 200€ (receiving a bonus of 100€). After that, a "broker" contacted me, her name was Mia Rivera and we opened an account in MetaTrader5 platform (supposly not a "demo" one, since it appears clearly the tag "real", although after all some guys in the same situation said they suspect is not "real" at all). After a week operating basicly in forex, I had earned approx. 50€ that were in my MT5 account. She offered me to invest more to earn more (also giving me a bonus, this time of 100% of my deposit) and I deposited 500€ more. She called me every 2 or 3 days telling which exactly actions I had to do in the platform. I was "earning" money for weeks and depositing more funds to earn even more. After two or three months I had invested 2100€ and my account has a value of 3000€ approximately. After that, I said I need to withdrawal some money, 400€, she told me tehy would be in my bank account at the end of the week but they never have arrived. I tried to contact her by phone and email with no success. i also tried to contact the company by mail and phone with the same result. I search in some internet forums and it have happened to more people in the same company in the same way. NO DOUBT WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I attach the contract they send me to sign each time I made a deposit as a prove.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thank you! Let's try... but are you reffering to invite my InvestMib "brokers" to this thread or the other people i know they have been scammed too?
- In the first case, I anticipate you that the mails are MiaRim@investmib.com, enriqueoim@investmib.com, isabellim@investmib.com, support@investmib.com

I don't know if it is worthy, but some contacts say that this people are the same behind TradesPrime and UMarkets.

I already post my review but it is been checked by administrators (say 3-5 labour days time period)

My account number for both InvestMib webpage and MT5 is 606969.

Thank you again.

Thank you! Let's try... but are you reffering to invite my InvestMib "brokers" to this thread or the other people i know they have been scammed too?
- In the first case, I anticipate you that the mails are MiaRim@investmib.com, enriqueoim@investmib.com, isabellim@investmib.com, support@investmib.com

I don't know if it is worthy, but some contacts say that this people are the same behind TradesPrime and UMarkets.

I already post my review but it is been checked by administrators (say 3-5 labour days time period)

My account number for both InvestMib webpage and MT5 is 606969.

Thank you again.
Invite your broker to this thread and if they failed to reply here then I`ll suggest you more steps to get your funds back.

PS: Also, invite other victims to this forum and ask them to open their new thread in scam folder. Make sure that each can open new thread.

Invite your broker to this thread and if they failed to reply here then I`ll suggest you more steps to get your funds back.

PS: Also, invite other victims to this forum and ask them to open their new thread in scam folder. Make sure that each can open new thread.
No answer after 24h, they did not answer me for weeks. I'm sure they won't never come to this thread. Any suggestion?

Hello, I have stumbled upon your thread. The attached document here (also known as a "card verification documents") is exactly the same as the ones used by Tradesprime. Did you sign any of those?

No other legitimate broker would ask you to ask to sign some document just because you did a deposit. They are there to make it very difficult (if not impossible) for you to win a charge-back dispute...

Luckily, I did not sign those. However, they forged my signature onto those documents (which I refused to sign) when they took money out of my account without my authorisation.

Hello, I have stumbled upon your thread. The attached document here (also known as a "card verification documents") is exactly the same as the ones used by Tradesprime. Did you sign any of those?

No other legitimate broker would ask you to ask to sign some document just because you did a deposit. They are there to make it very difficult (if not impossible) for you to win a charge-back dispute...

Luckily, I did not sign those. However, they forged my signature onto those documents (which I refused to sign) when they took money out of my account without my authorisation.

Yes, I did it unfortunately, but I don't undestand why that makes things more difficult since the porpuse of the contract was other than they told me. That is a fraud and it usually invalidates any type of contract, since the object of the contract is not representative of the wills of the parts.

Back