• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Investor warning - PEXMONCOIN www.pexmoncoin.com, by fake Lehman Brothers Ltd

I am having an issue with a company

Scam Reporters

Sergeant Major
1636389959899.png
Spanish CNMV has issued today the following investor warning, about a scam called PEXMONCOIN:
1636390011846.png

It is certainly a low quality scam, originating with new domain from Nigeria:

1636390266356.png

However, on closer look, you can see it's not a new scam, just your old scammers doin' new 'brand'

1636390437164.png

www.capital-traders.ltd gang ... new skin, old bulls*it ...

1636390549367.png

2019 FCA warning: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/capital-traders

Websites they operate, some in EU btw:

1636390679410.png

Skip, stay clear away, report to police immediately if cold-called or emailed.

Back