Investors

You can start trading on a cent account with only a few dollars. Using cent accounts, $10 would trade like $1000. If it takes you months to save this up, you really need to focus on getting a better job before deciding to become a part-time forex account manager.

InstaFraudex? There are plenty of non-scam brokers that have trading contests that offer prizes. Why associate yourself with those weasels?

Like the Ruler of Upper & Lower Nile says, forget Instaforex as you will be wasting your time.

If you do need to join a forex competition (for the money & prestige), then I would reccommand Dukascopy monthly Demo account competition. Their trading platform is different from MT4, but the competition is FREE.
If you do become their monthly winner, you will be invited to their Swiss HQ to be feted and interviewed on your trading strategy.

By joining this competition, you will be pitted against a few thousands hopeful wannabe Forex Traders...your end position will definitely gauge how you measure up to the rest of the other wannabe Traders.

Good luck, and do come back here to brag if you do become Dukascopy Top Monthly Champion Trader.

I have a good buddy in your area, that has that in exchangeable commodity.
Some in Soviet, some in NATO 7.62. It’s all good. (This is a joke, but true)

These darn computers, Thought I just posted that.:confused:

Back