InvesttechFX Broker sold my open trades

What was your BALANCE..EQUITY...MARGIN...FREE MARGIN.
at the time you placed your(SELL) lots?
Did you with draw money after you placed your order?
I looked at your actual screen, it looks like you had $290.60 at time you had your (sell lots) so you had a margin call.

Hi,

I did not withdraw any money , because the broker refuse to let me withdraw none.
At that time of closing my 2 positions I had over 2200.00 USD in my account, from that 1919.46 USD free margin and no other positions open. And I have no Stop loss or any other settings set on the possitions.
What do you think about it now?

Since Dec1 2009 I'm trying to close my account and withdraw all funds, but broker is offering only a fraction of that money.
I know this not right, and InvesttechFX is trying to scam money out of me.

I see what you mean. If it was a margin call, there would be automatic comments put in by the MT4 system showing the margin level the margin call happened at. If the dealer closes a position manually they really should have at least a generic comment "Closed by Dealer" or something to that effect. Have they replied to you about it yet?

But should technicaly close 2 positions totaling 290.00 USD when I have over 1919.00 USD free margin?
And still holding all my funds, for a reason of " I was trading few standard lots on a mini account''. But many times I wanted to see all my ''good'' and ''bad'' trades totals, but they are ignoring my request to show me that info.
This is correct? and legal??

Unless the broker has an incredibly good explanation, it looks to me like you were scammed.

InvesttechFX broker never ever send me any explanations so far since Dec 1st.
They are not even replying on email or returning a phone call. But everyday passes by, more people know about this issue, and I'm posting messages on every forum and discussion board on the net, explaining the whole situation, I have nothing to hide, have saved all emails.

This forum is littered with the wreckage of Investechfx clients and their accounts. All their poor clients have been scammed. What ashame that you invested in this POS ponzi scheme BEFORE you did your review homework. ALWAYS-ALWAYS google the company name and the names of any Officers(if possible) before committing any money. Just this one action could save you from this exact scenario you are now part of. Earlier this year a start up Forex Brokerage left their "we are now accepting clients" message here on this forum. In less than 60 seconds they were exposed as a possible sh_t broker because the registered owner of their website has a long history of stealing clients money. When confronted on this forum about the history of the POS owner of this brokerage-all that was admitted by these idiots was that they were "warned" about leaving ANY posts here due to the possibility of them being discovered. They were discovered and their 2 post douchebag owner has never posted here again. Hopefully he was hit by a bus driven by his victims! Whenever risking money(or life) Google EVERYTHING u can about the company 1st-BEFORE sending them money.

This forum is littered with the wreckage of Investechfx clients and their accounts. All their poor clients have been scammed. What ashame that you invested in this POS ponzi scheme BEFORE you did your review homework. ALWAYS-ALWAYS google the company name and the names of any Officers(if possible) before committing any money. Just this one action could save you from this exact scenario you are now part of. Earlier this year a start up Forex Brokerage left their "we are now accepting clients" message here on this forum. In less than 60 seconds they were exposed as a possible sh_t broker because the registered owner of their website has a long history of stealing clients money. When confronted on this forum about the history of the POS owner of this brokerage-all that was admitted by these idiots was that they were "warned" about leaving ANY posts here due to the possibility of them being discovered. They were discovered and their 2 post douchebag owner has never posted here again. Hopefully he was hit by a bus driven by his victims! Whenever risking money(or life) Google EVERYTHING u can about the company 1st-BEFORE sending them money.

You are right, should have done a better job researching the broker before sending any money.

You are fast becoming a seasoned Forex veteran. My 1st experience in Forex left me a few thousand lighter too. If you give up now you will be counted among the 95% losers? Stay away from any Brokerage that have trading style rules(like no scalping)-these are the criminal brokerages. A real brokerage doesnt care how you trade(they may have lot size restrictions but thats normal). Study this forums Broker Review section(may take a day or 2) to gain a better picture of what broker to use. Dont give up though on Investechfx-those POS need to join the ranks of the non-living.:)

You are fast becoming a seasoned Forex veteran. My 1st experience in Forex left me a few thousand lighter too. If you give up now you will be counted among the 95% losers? Stay away from any Brokerage that have trading style rules(like no scalping)-these are the criminal brokerages. A real brokerage doesnt care how you trade(they may have lot size restrictions but thats normal). Study this forums Broker Review section(may take a day or 2) to gain a better picture of what broker to use. Dont give up though on Investechfx-those POS need to join the ranks of the non-living.:)

Thanks,

I dont give up, this is a poor excuze to use for not refunding my profits.
As you have noticed InvesttechFX is registered as a software solutions company and they are running a financial forex broker business, it should the attention of some regulators in Canada. Also the corporate address in Toronto is just a virtual office space. Is this a legal way to do business? Anyone out there could advise on this?

Update on InvesttechFX

Update.
I have received all my funds and closed my account with InvesttechFX on the Jan. 15 th 2010.

Thank you FPA and all of your comments.

Lenka

Back