• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss investtechfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
please contact me

please feel free contact me:viviandun@gmail.com

Another thought-isnt blackmail illegal? There telling you they wont return your money? If this IS true-your screwed. These as_ho_es are NEVER going to send your funds. This POS company has ALWAYS-I mean ALWAYS been a "deposit ONLY" broker. I have never seen(on any forex forum) a positive review left for this "broker". Cant wait till fate catches up with this sub-slime. And "Alan" is a transvestite hermaphradite at best.:p another BTW- if this "company" has any of your banking details-I would be changing that ASAP.

we can work together

I have the same problem as you,please feel free contact me:
viviandun@gmail.com

Dear FPA Moderator,

I find the 2010-02-06 5-Star review from "David Shields, Ohio, USA" extremely suspect.

I think all Forex Peace Army members would be interested in hearing the moderators account of where this post originated from, and if it originated from the same IP as the previous 5-star reviews for Investtechfx.

I have been attempting to withdraw funds from Investtechfx since January 28th without success. If the process does not result in a successful withdraw of the entire amount of funds requested shortly, I will be forced to escalate the issue with outside parties accordingly. I hope that will not be required, but their fate is now in their hands.

I will keep members of the Forex Peace Army abreast of how things proceed and will write a complete and fair review at the end of it.

Thanks,

-=dave

looking for victims

please email me @:viviandun@gmail.com

I must state my regrets not knowing this site existed before my experience begin.
I had gone to many sites to read reviews, etc. I never read bad things about 1Pipfix.com . So I chose these guys because they represented themselves as a friend to the small trader.... ea's, scalping, low spreads, 500:1 leverage, even a great 10% sign up bonus.

I opened a live account with 1pipfix.com. It took 2 weeks because I would not activate my account until they gave me my 500:1 leverage as promised. They also honored my sign up bonus after a few emails.

I have been studying demos, reading every book ( extremely expensive ) I could get my hands on...., keeping strict notes and in essence, giving myself an education for sixteen months solid. I study 5 to 10 hours every day, seven days a week. (That's a lot of effort)

I did not want a MM broker, and 1pipfix is a STP. I figured if I'm gonna have to battle first with my broker only to be thrown into the Interbank on a winning position, why not just jump INTO the Interbank directly.

So I got my 500:1 leverage, $1500 USD live account. My first trade was brutal..... up, down.... finally stopped out with a 23 pip stop. It was much more volatile than a demo. I pulled myself together and started on .10 lot trades and begin building my account up. I survived the week, and by the following Tuesday (2-23-10 ) I had about $1920 in my account.

It was late here and I had entered into two positions. I had drawn my lines where I would take manual stops and was willing to take a steep draw down of $630 (31 pips - 3 lots). My analysis showed a continued bull move.

The market was in my favor with profit showing, then the market slowed, begin to show weakness and I had a gut instinct to close. I held on, but price begin to drop, and I was at -5pips. ($150 loss).

I tried to execute a close order ...(1 lot @ $1.5557 @ 2010.02.23 01:10:39).... it requoted, ..I kept pressing the yellow button ( and praying) "close order" processing...........requote................. dialog box "do you want to close at $___) YES!!!! ......................pressing yellow button.....requote....request in prosess [PRICES ARE FALLING!!!!]...( Closed 1st lot @ $1.5527 @ 2010.02.23 01:11:00 [-$300]),
immediately i begin closing my 2nd position [currently-23 pips -$760 (2 lots @$1.5565)].....requote......close order processing.....requote....MARGIN CALL....PINK BOX!!!!!!........CLOSED OUT @ 2010.02.23 01:15 .@ $1.5507...[-$1160 loss on 2nd position]

Total loss $1460 in 5 minutes and NO CONTROL to save my account. All I could do is PRESS THE YELLOW BUTTON over and over again.

Well, the demo accounts I've tested on this site compared to the REAL THING do not respond at all alike. Many lag times, requotes, and disappointments. In the demo, TP's & SL's within 10 pips.... REAL = 20 PIPS. I felt so violated. I had done my calculations, when things reversed... it was ok, I can close the deal.... BUT my hands were tied. I would have had about a $475 loss if I could have closed when I started. [Preserve Funds!]

Afterwards, I didn't complain because I realized no one would listen.

SUMMARY; InvestTechFX Foreign Currency Trading AND 1Pipfix.com are unfriendly to your trading. They were helpful with setting up my account, which took two weeks, and they honored their commitment to the leverage I wanted. The REAL platform is RIGGED. Obviously, when it takes more than 5 minutes to close out your order, and SL's & TP's are 20 pips, and this is not disclosed. I would STRONGLY WARN you against these brokers. I have become very skilled and comprehend much about FOREX, technical analysis, strategy, money management, and risk.
Some may say that my leverage was too high. This is a farse complaint as numbers are proportional and relative. If i lose my margin on a full lot @ 500:1 on a Std.Account, , that is a $200 loss. If I lose my margin on a full lot @ 100:1 on a Std. Account, THAT is a $1000 loss. Do The Math. My margin was well protected and my strategy to win and to exit was well thought out.

Please do not trust InvestTechFX AND 1Pipfix.com ..... I wanted to post the entire Journal from my live account, but it's missing too. Hmmmmm?

This was my LIVE experience with these guys, You Make The Call.

As soon as I have more seed, I'll be back. I would like suggestions on brokers, from those with live accounts please.

Be Blessed,
ibsaved

请联系我

我正在征集受害人,请发电子邮件给我:viviandun@gmail.com 谢谢

same problem to me.

they requested me to sign a document announcing "all problems have been satisfied solved" and to delete ro amend the negtive reviews.

Be very careful with ITFX!!!

I was reading some of the reviews and they look bad but then when I look at ZuluTrade they are one of their preferred brokers.

I sent ZuluTrade an email asking them about InvestTech and they responded that their members are happy with them.

Anyone else have any personal experience with these guys?
Their one pip spread on major currencies is pretty damn good :) and the commodity index trading is a nice addition as well although the spreads there aren't as great.

As long as you transfered the money to them, the connection is excellent. As long as you are trading only and do not ask for money back, there is no problem. However, when an amount you would like to be returned to your account, then the problems begin! I recommend to your attention the ITFX-related entries in the "Scam alerts forum". I’m not able to get my money back for weeks! Warning!

I had some problems with this broker on my latest withdrawal. But they did come through for me. Their client communication is not the greatest, but I can't call them a scam. I've been able to make money with them using EA's and take out my deposit and profits. Maybe they were having some issues as a company this last month (Nov/Dec 2010), all companies do. But I have to give credit and say that, in the end, they are taking care of me as a customer. Whether you want to use them as a broker is up to you.

I have been with this broker for two years, in the beginning everything seems good
24/5 support, 1 pip spread fixed,
some negatives it supposed to be non dealing desk but requotes a lot and slow order
executions but it was ok with me it is still 1pip spread then it went to 0.5 to 0.2
first year i didn't have much profit but this year I made some money
and when I decided to withdraw the problems began,
my account was suspended, after i request withdraw
they ignore my emails,I can not reach anybody who can give me any explanation why,
I have been waiting since 29 NOVEMBER

I been told that I am doing "fraudulent trading". I was told there was NO WAY I could make the money I did with them. EVERYTHING I did was above board, and I'm using the same EA's on other brokers with similar results. I will be starting SCAM RESOLUTION on this and have started posting very bad reviews.

Talk about "FRAUDULENT", just read the postings on their website. "Straight-through-processing" (fraudulent), "never experience requote" (fraudulent), "separated funds" (fraudulent), "not a market maker" (fraudulent), in fact this whole section off their website is the biggest false information ever:

Investtechfx is a No Dealing Desk (NDD) and a software solutions company, providing customers with the MT4 platform for their trading purposes. We are not a Market Maker or Electronic Communications Network (ECN) broker, and we have no interest in and no control over a customer"s position. Investtechfx profits from the total turnover of our customers worldwide. Our aim is that all of our customers will make constant profit, and continue to trade with Investtechfx. We are not a liquidity provider or Market Maker; all our data streaming (market quotes) is received from a few worldwide data providers and updated instantaneously online. Our fixed spreads are the lowest available on the Forex market. We do not add any extra pips on our spreads, as our profit is gained from the total turnover of our worldwide customers, not from the spread.

I knew this company was a scam...I had just hoped that maybe I was wrong. They make money off us depositing and loosing, and refuse to honor us when we win!

Last edited:
withdraw

the server is too slow and a lot of lag
and its almost a year am trying to withdraw and i cant get it
am sending emails and live chat everyday but am getting nothing

Back