• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss investtechfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
It is now more than a week since I have requested a refund of my money and they have not responded after numerous e-mail. I will allow one more week and then file an official investigation with Interpol and the Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce... I will post here the results.

I have opened an account with them (40240)with depositing 1000 USD, and now I cannot withraw any amount, since they told me I have to trade at least 120 days before I make any withdrwal request, and now since Oct 2011 no any answer from them either mobile phone or emails, and their website not working too, now my profit is more than 25,000 USD.

I have opened an account with them (40240)with depositing 1000 USD, and now I cannot withraw any amount, since they told me I have to trade at least 120 days before I make any withdrwal request, and now since Oct 2011 no any answer from them either mobile phone or emails, and their website not working too, now my profit is more than 25,000 USD.

you can always use a lawyer and short it out. Its your money. You have the right.:)

Alan got to me, too. I actually waited to withdraw money for the whole year, continuing to trade with an EA (Fapturbo). I made tham well over $50K in commissions alone, then they shorted my account by $28K when I closed and wanted to withdraw. They made up 19 trades I didn't make, just to justify not sending me all the amount in my account. I'm just beginning a lengthy legal process...Stay away from these people.

Hi,
Is it still useful to open a new case against InvesttechFX if they are already categorized as a SCAM !?
Kind regards,

BackSpace

Hi,
Is it still useful to open a new case against InvesttechFX if they are already categorized as a SCAM !?
Kind regards,

BackSpace

Just noticed your post from April, following a new Negative Review was posted today.
Could you please share your ultimate experience by updating this conversation?
To answer your original question, YES, there are good reasons for soing so:
1 - It illustrates to other members that the broker is still scamming
2 - It prevents brokers from successfully approaching FPA Admin about possibly removing their Scam Status, something they are always trying to do.
3 - It provides further documentation that may someday benefit you if an operation is seized by authorities, and you get access to recovered funds.
So do file as case if it is still appropriate.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

InvestTechFX is still scamming traders !!

Just noticed your post from April, following a new Negative Review was posted today.
Could you please share your ultimate experience by updating this conversation?
To answer your original question, YES, there are good reasons for soing so:
1 - It illustrates to other members that the broker is still scamming
2 - It prevents brokers from successfully approaching FPA Admin about possibly removing their Scam Status, something they are always trying to do.
3 - It provides further documentation that may someday benefit you if an operation is seized by authorities, and you get access to recovered funds.
So do file as case if it is still appropriate.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

I have been trying to withdraw money from my trading account since June 2012, but still have not received anything. There is always an excuse, or a new rule or condition. It's clear InvestTechFX has no intention to process any withdrawal request. I will now take legal action.

BackSpace

I know where to find Michael Graham, he is the president on many online companies such as Onecorpfx.com and Investtechfx.com…. Please respond….

I know where to find Michael Graham, he is the president on many online companies such as Onecorpfx.com and Investtechfx.com…. Please respond….

Back