InvestTechFx, how many more excuses can you think of?

Their link goes to a bunch of recycled libel that ForexGen originally spread around in 2008. Attacking anyone who complains or spreads the truth is a very typical tactic for scam brokerages like InvestTechFx.

Awful, simply awful. These guys are very creative when it comes to finding ways to keep your money. The consequences are coming, however.

Hi!

Unfortunately, I am exactly in the same situation as many fellow traders who posted here.
I've been trying to withdraw some of my funds from ITFX for nearly two months now and I am getting the same responses as are already described here.

Most likely I will end up filing a case with the FPA, but before that, maybe someone has an answer for any of these questions:

1. Has anyone tried, and with what outcome, to give a 30-day notification to ITFX AHEAD of the date when the VIP funds are re-committed for another 12 months? ITFX says this is the right way to do it, so there is a slight chance they might actually respect that.

2. What practical tools are at the FPA's disposal to incur pressure on ITFX if I open a case?

3. What are my practical possibilities? What kind of a lawyer should I look for? I heard an opinion that I would need a Canadian lawyer if I want to press charges against them, does this make sense (I live in Germany)?

4. Does CFTC have any real power to influence a Canada based broker like ITFX? Are there any other regulatory bodies that could help here?

Thanks for any reply!

There's not too much point in opening an FPA case. ITFX already has a bunch of Guilty verdicts and a scam finding. They don't care anymore and just want to keep collecting client money.

I see a new review was just posted by someone who agreed to a 1 year lockdown of funds. He didn't get his money. He doesn't say if he followed the 30 day procedure. What's interesting is that I haven't seen anyone come back and say they got their money since the scam finding.

No legitimate broker would tie up your money for a year. Even if somehow they did, no legitimate broker would make you give 30 days notice and then automatically renew a 1 year commitment. InvestTechFx is a deposit-only broker.

What country are you in? Depending on where you are, there may be some additional avenues for you to file complaints. Start by asking your bank and police about how to file internet-based financial fraud charges. Also, try contacting any and all police and regulators in Canada.

Contact your bank and local police. See if there's a way to file internet-based financial fraud charges.

InvesttechFX scam

Contact your bank and local police. See if there's a way to file internet-based financial fraud charges.

Hi,
I am in the same situation and I am surprised that InvestTechFX website is still up and running with so many traders being scammed by them.
I have started legal action against them.
I wonder if anybody has already done so before.
If you are interested, let me know.

BackSpace

Hi,
I am in the same situation and I am surprised that InvestTechFX website is still up and running with so many traders being scammed by them.
I have started legal action against them.
I wonder if anybody has already done so before.
If you are interested, let me know.

BackSpace

Hi,
I am about to start a legal action against them myself.
The last word from ITFX was that my funds are locked until the end of the year (2013). If in the beginning of January 2014 they do not send me my money, I will initiate a legal process. My lawyer is already familiar with the issue and is ready to proceed.

Would you care to share the status of your legal action?

Hi,
I am about to start a legal action against them myself.
The last word from ITFX was that my funds are locked until the end of the year (2013). If in the beginning of January 2014 they do not send me my money, I will initiate a legal process. My lawyer is already familiar with the issue and is ready to proceed.

Would you care to share the status of your legal action?

Hi Fradix,

Is there a way we can discuss this disreetly ?

Regards, BackSpace

Back