InvestTechFx, how many more excuses can you think of?

They'll need to continue their anti-FPA campaign from inside of prison if they are foolish enough to ever raise their heads in public again.

I got ripped off by ITFX back in October, 2011, for all the reasons quoted above, by "Alan." I reported it to the RCMP (Canada's version of the FBI) and dealt with officer Dinka, who headed up the investigation. Didn't hear a word from them for several years. I sent an inquiry to officer Dinka in 2014, and got a polite reply, stating that they couldn't yet tell me anything. I gave up waiting and gave up Forex trading because I just can't trust any broker, after that experience. That was a $28K lesson.

Steve G.
stgbiz@cox.net

Since you are in the US, go ahead and report the issue to the CFTC. They take a dim view of foreign brokers not paying money owed to US clients. You won't be the first filing this complaint with them, but you may be the one who tilts the balance from observation to aggressive enforcement action.

They are offering 0 spread on EUR USD, this is the best evidence they are doing scam otherwise how do they do their living?

It's a terrible website,it looks like it was designed by a child in the 1980s!If you can't afford to have a professionally designed,modern website then you're probably not worth trading with.

Back