Investtechfx "Investigating" me

PipBiker

Private, 1st Class
After waiting for a withdrawal from Investtechfx for 2-1/2 weeks, now my account is now under review:

Dear xxxx,

We would like to inform you that your account is currently under a routine review to ensure that everything is in order. Therefore you are currently unable to conduct any trading activity on your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your co-operation in this matter. We will update you shortly. Thank you.

Best regards,

Investtechfx

My Response:
Investtechfx,

A review of WHAT!?! I have never, in all my years of trading, heard of a "routine review" and shut down a customer from trading. Please explain what it is that you are doing.

I've been waiting for a $500 withdrawal from them submitted Nov 19th. I guess that because I've been making money, now I'm being investigated. If this company is not a scam, then it is making sure that the only people that use it are losers!

FPA, how do I get help on this. See this link for other information on my withdrawal problems: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-tech-fx-withdrawal-problem-12.html#post51919

I emailed them again asking about the status. They emailed me back and said they would "update me on Monday". It's now Tuesday and time to start leaving very bad reviews and posting a scam resolution. I see no other way to get resolution.

Happy for hyperbolic. I see his issue was resolved. However, he has only taken out his deposit. I've already taken out mine and am now trying to take out profits. I'm wondering if that is the issue, because I'm profitable and trying to take it out. It's "OK" to take out your deposit, or being profitable without taking any out. It's kind of like a demo account??

Looking for a resolution

I just received a phone call this morning from an (my?) account manager with InvesttechFX. Very courteous lady saying that she wanted to get the matter resolved and my withdrawal taken care of. She said she needed the original request (which she said she did not have) and new copies of my identity papers, and that she would see that the withdrawal was processed today. I am VERY glad to have this moving toward a resolution.

I asked if there was a problem with me making money and withdrawing it. She said "No". I asked about a withdrawal form, since they don't have one like most every other brokerage. She said they try to make it easier on us. Personally I think it is more confusing, but that may just be me.

I'll let you know when I have something.

Well I got my withdrawal. I was able to ask for more than I original requested, since it had been almost a month. I have to say that Investtechtx delivered as promised. I will say that other than this one issue, I haven't had much problem with them. Just glad it's so.

Back