INVESTTECHFX is a scam brokerage

Harrypall

Recruit
INVESTTECHFX is a scam brokerage I had a account with them and invested nearly $3500 the brokerage company squared off all my positions overnight I had raised a dispute the company agreed to reimburse me 50 % of the loss and that I would be able to take out my 50% after 1 yr

I was shocked to see to broker again squared off my position after 1 month of trading and now my balance is $0

This is a scam and the the broker should be investigated

ALL INVESTORS BE CAREFUL NOT TO DEAL WITH INVESTTECHFX

INVESTTECHFX is Scam careful

Investech had closed all my trades since I was using EA they blamed it on EA infact the truth was they closed all the trades to protect themselves yes this is true otherwise why would they refund me 50 % of the deposit money and they had also put a condition that I have to trade for 1 yr and then they will return my 50% they very well know I was trading using EA They followed the same trick as they did before and closed all my winning trades overnight and only left me with a balance of $197.

I had to inquire about my balance then I just managed to get $197 of my money

SCAM SCAM SCAM Investors be very deligent dealing with this fraud broker

As far as I am concerned Investtechfx had lot of complaints on Forexpeace army forum this company is SCAM and giving excuses not to refund me money coz of there selfish error

I will reitrate again that this company is a big scam and should not be given any business

Investors be careful from this company

I will post this Complaint with Better Business Bureau also

I have worked very hard to earn $3750 and can not just let to go to scam companies like Investtechfx

If there was only $197 left from over $3k after closing trades overnight, it sounds like you may have had a margin call. What percent of your margin was available before you went to bed? Rollover costs or spread widening might have gotten you if you left too little margin in your account.

Can you give more details?

Although I dont want to stand by InvesttechFX because I have serious problems with this company also, I guess Pharaoh is right. I have accounts at InvesttechFX too. I've made hundreds of trades in the last year, but never met with similar problems any the less I've duplicated my accounts in the last two months. Earned more than $40000.

Back