Investtechfx Problems (Again)

Still in "discussions" with ITFX. No progress yet (other than pissing each other off). They still won't tell me what their definition of "High Frequency Trading" is other than whatever they want it to be. An amount of trades per day or time period or something. I paid over $9000 USD in commissions to be in the EA/Scalper group, but that means nothing if you actually make money after commissions.

Maybe the next step is to file a complaint with CFTC since they seem to think that ITFX is in their realm of influence.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, it appears that there is another "ITFX" broker with InvestTechFX-like attributes, name Intertechfx (www.intertchfx.com), located here in the USA. Read their disclaimer at this link and tell me if it doesn't sound just a little too much like InvestTechFX of Canada. Nothing on the website about being registered with CFTC. Since ITFX-Canada is being sued for that, I'm sure the Arizona branch will have much the same problem.

Keep your money out of this broker for sure with that kind of an excuse. You interrupted the signal to their liquidity provider with an EA? You've got some skills if you can do that, maybe they should be offering you a job. If they say they have proof of your computer hacking skills, lets see it.

Well. After no response for almost 2 weeks, I'm now being contacted by InvestTechFX's lawyer. Maybe they want ME to pay THEM now???

Keep your money out of this broker for sure with that kind of an excuse. You interrupted the signal to their liquidity provider with an EA? You've got some skills if you can do that, maybe they should be offering you a job. If they say they have proof of your computer hacking skills, lets see it.

How do you hack the signal to their liquidity provider using a MT4 EA??? That would be some incredible hacking skills! I am a programmer/analyst, but I only develop web apps and reports using RAD tools. Last time I did C or pascal programming was in the late 1980's (when that's all that was available). I wouldn't even know where to begin! :D

Well. After no response for almost 2 weeks, I'm now being contacted by InvestTechFX's lawyer. Maybe they want ME to pay THEM now???

How are things going with your case,
did you reach agreement with their lawyer???

Back