• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InvestTechFx Problems? Post here.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I am not going to post here about what happened to me. It is just the same story over and over again. Does anyone know of the legal pathways I can take? I am based in the UK. I can't find their address anywhere, so I can't even send them a letter.

problem with withdrawals also, already withdrawed about 3x times 150usd but always with problems, many emails send. now want to withdraw 800USD, already two months emails and phones and no money received and no answer received. anyone received more money?or contacting lawyer is last chance?

This is the first broker that tried to scam me back in 2009, They cut 50% of my profits telling that their liquidity provider does not allow scalping... I immediately ordered withdrawal of the total account balance, Got it only after 21 days & several warnings to post in fx forums..:rolleyes:

Hi fellow Traders/Investors
I'am too is a victim of InvesttechFx scam. Just in the last two weeks I have made 4 requests to withdraw some of my money. The first couple of times I'd made the request I've got an "auto reply" telling me that they will get back to me within 24 hours.You'll guessed it! They did not get back to me!.
Now that I've made two more requests, now I'm not even getting an "auto reply" anymore. My hunch is, they're probably blocking my email.
Just last week after I've made the request not only they did not get back to me, they have the audasity to sent me a "Limited time only promotional offer of doubling my money of whatever amount I deposited".
Now the last straw that kills the camel's back is, I cannot even login to my account anymore. After several attempts of requesting for help with login in, so far, my requests has been ignored.
If this is not a SCAM then I don't know what is!!!!!!! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!,

!!!ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! All Traders please be warned!! Investtechfx has now changed its colour!!! literary it is now called "Go Green FX" Don't get sucked in because of their generous offer of doubling your money when you make a deposit.

Last edited:
InvesttechFX changed its name "Go Green FX"

Attention! Attention! Attention! fellow Traders; please be for warned!!! InvesttechFX has changed its name to "Go Green FX". They still have the audacity to sent me a promo asking me to 'make a deposit and doubling my money' after I'd made countless requests to withdrawal my money and never got any replies and making empty promises and literary closed my account.

"May be I should ask them to re-instate my account, so that I can make more deposits, so they can ripped me off again":D

This is what you called "EVIL GREED":mad:

The investtechfx.com site is still up. What's the domain name for this Go Green Fx? I tried gogreenfx.com, but it's not registered.

Go Green Fx (aka: InvesttechFX)

The investtechfx.com site is still up. What's the domain name for this Go Green Fx? I tried gogreenfx.com, but it's not registered.

It wasn't the actual site, it was an Email they sent me with the 'Subject name' called Go Green FX.

Just want to raise an awareness for any potential victim to those "LEECHES" Low Life Scum bags out there.

Just be very very suspicious of any broker(s) offering to "DOUBLE or Top-Up YOUR DEPOSITS " every time you make a deposits.

Hope this answered your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back