InvesttechFX withdrawal problem

Laszlo Dobiasz

Private, 1st Class
I'm affraid that investtechFX is a scam.
I opned my account one year ago.
First time I withdraw money in January. It took 5 weeks to get my money back then.
Now I have a nice profit, and want to withdraw again. I send my first withdrawal request to them by email at 2010. aug. 02. They don't answer my e-mails. Although I can live chat with them, they only hold out hopes of sending my money. They just fudging and flattering.
I'm affraid that i will never get back my money.

What can I do now?

INVESTECHFX is Scam careful

This company is a big big scam the owner I think Lives in Middle eastern country and there are only 2 people running this company I have contacted Canadian authorities and they will be investigating this company authenticity

Careful of INVESTTECHFX it is a scam company!!!!!!

Signal

I'm affraid that investtechFX is a scam.
I opned my account one year ago.
First time I withdraw money in January. It took 5 weeks to get my money back then.
Now I have a nice profit, and want to withdraw again. I send my first withdrawal request to them by email at 2010. aug. 02. They don't answer my e-mails. Although I can live chat with them, they only hold out hopes of sending my money. They just fudging and flattering.
I'm affraid that i will never get back my money.

What can I do now?

Well I think your January withdrawal that took 5weeks should have hinted you that all may not be well with this company...I'll suggest you keep contacting them through emails,phone,chat etc and also let them be aware of your post here by sending them the link...Good luck.

Back