InvestTechFx withrawal problem again

Louis F

Private, 1st Class
Hello everybody. I have problem with withdrawals as well. They haven't been willing to pay since months already.
I used EA on my accounts. They are in a group of Scalping/EA. I paid very much commissions to them till now.

They found out now that I used unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes.
Is it necessary to find out this after 1,5 years? I was promised too that they will pay after December 31, 2010.
It is necessary to stop InvestTechFX fraud campaign.

Hello everybody. I have problem with withdrawals as well. They haven't been willing to pay since months already.
I used EA on my accounts. They are in a group of Scalping/EA. I paid very much commissions to them till now.

They found out now that I used unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes.
Is it necessary to find out this after 1,5 years? I was promised too that they will pay after December 31, 2010.

Hopefully FPA is already on their case. Make sure to post your experience in the review section for this broker, if you haven't done so already.

I'm having problems as well after making money using EA's that I've developed completely on my own, and paying commission to use them.

We would like to inform you that your account is currently under a routine review to ensure that everything is in order. Therefore you are currently unable to conduct any trading activity on your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your co-operation in this matter. We will update you shortly. Thank you.

Best regards,
Investtechfx

Hi Louis,
Be careful because there are a few ITFX's spys on the forums. You can get to know them, they always put very "interesting" questions!

Last edited:
Hi Luis,
Be careful because there are a few ITFX's spys on the forums. You can get to know them, they always put very "interesting" questions!
Hi Zoltan,
Thank you for your information. I will be very careful.
And it is necessary to stop InvestTechFX fraud campaign.

Hi Louis,
I have withdrawal problem at ITFX for more than two months. They have a new excuse every time, and they constantly lie. It has been claimed recently that an investigation going on against my account, but what is cause and what is the result of the investigation, they do not say it to me.
Meanwhile, I was informed that the ITFX is not a member of the IDA (Investment Dealers Association), either, and neither is the CDIC (Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation). Watch out for them to communicate!

Make sure to leave a nice shiny one star review for them. If they ask you to take it down before you get your money back, let everyone here know about that.

Keep the pressure on. Let them know that you'll inform the world about these problems.

Make sure to leave a nice shiny one star review for them. If they ask you to take it down before you get your money back, let everyone here know about that.

Keep the pressure on. Let them know that you'll inform the world about these problems.

Agree with above. I did get someone's attention when I said they left me no choice but to do the above. It's not something you want to at first. Keep trying to contact them with every means possible. They really don't want the bad press and should fix your issue, they just don't seem to be a great company for communicating the problems.

Back