InvestTechFx withrawal problem again

Are they promise by oral or letters?
If they promise with letters, I will wait the end of this year. three more weeks.
If they promise by oral, I doubt.

Dear Youngchang,
This company promised me an email, they will be send my money end of the year. It remained only a promised. They have not respected their promises.

I agree with you. If you don't make profits everything with the account is fine. However, as soon as you make some and wish to withdraw, your account goes under review and you are told that you have done unauthorized and illegal trading.

I ask, what is illegal trading? Each strategy generates a profit is illegal.
Why? This company is not a real broker company. Lie to the people.

I think that they don't put our money in the real market and if you lose them
they can keep them, but if you win (which is small maybe 5% of the traders),
we have a problem they have to pay for you. If the money are really in the market and you made money and made money for them it shouldn't be a problem to withdraw because the money are there, I still didn't receive my withdraw since november

I think that they don't put our money in the real market and if you lose them
they can keep them, but if you win (which is small maybe 5% of the traders),
we have a problem they have to pay for you. If the money are really in the market and you made money and made money for them it shouldn't be a problem to withdraw because the money are there, I still didn't receive my withdraw since november

The question is: The trades indeed out of the real market. If no, this company is not a leading NDD and STP FOREX Company. This is fraud. Why have a 10s delay. I don't get my money back. This is like a demo account. I don't understand this company.

I don't understand this company too. I don't know which direction they are going and I don't know which direction to go.

I received a "generous" offer from Alan, the "manager" of InvestTechFX today. It was to return my original deposit amount and forget about any profits I made. Isn't that GENEROUS! To some it may seem so, but, you see, I was offered $315 USD, but the balance of my account is $10,718.71 USD.

Yes, I made that much money with them. And because I have Alan told me I was "cheating", but didn't explain to me HOW I was cheating. (In fact, I'm at a loss how I could cheat, really!) I guess it is "cheating" when you make too much money too quickly, or more than your deposit amount.

Basically, the telephone conversation was 1) take the $315 or 2) leave the balance in there for a year and then maybe you can take some out. I said I wanted to terminate my account and remove my balance. His response was "then take us to court because we won't give you the money...you cheated and we can prove it". OK. Then tell me what I did that was "cheating", because you never have.

The whole thing reminds me of a bad "vegas" movie. In fact, he even likened me to "counting cards" in the first conversation with him. Uhhh, sure... and how do I do that in forex??? This "broker" is not honest (and that's being kind).

I filed my complaint with FPA. I am awaiting to hear from them on it. I'll keep you other "cheaters" apprised of my situation.

This is unbeliavable!! $315 out of $10718. Investtechfx has an unique way to manipulate their winning traders. They just tell you: you are a cheater, take few hundred, forget about the profit and go.

Yes, I made that much money with them. And because I have Alan told me I was "cheating", but didn't explain to me HOW I was cheating. (In fact, I'm at a loss how I could cheat, really!) I guess it is "cheating" when you make too much money too quickly, or more than your deposit amount.

This is the problem. If you do make a profit, you are a cheater. If you lose, you are the best friend this company. This is not good. This company is a cheater.

They do this to everybody who makes large profits. I was told that I MUST be a cheater because I've made more than 100% every month for 3 months. You have to file a criminal complaint at the SEC and fill the internet with reviews. That's the only way to stop them.

They do this to everybody who makes large profits. I was told that I MUST be a cheater because I've made more than 100% every month for 3 months. You have to file a criminal complaint at the SEC and fill the internet with reviews. That's the only way to stop them.

Seems like more and more people can't withdraw money from this broker.
What SEC stands for?
Thanks

Back