InvestTechFx withrawal problem again

Interesting. Aren't they supposed to be located in Ontario?

Maybe ask the OSC for ideas on who else to complaint to.

Interesting. Aren't they supposed to be located in Ontario?

Maybe ask the OSC for ideas on who else to complaint to.

The OSC answer me:
"As I previously informed you, InvestTech is not registered with the OSC to sell securities to Ontario residents, and there is no information in the public records of the OSC relating to InvestTech"

Hi,

One interesting:
InvesttechFX Disclaimer November 2010:
12. Trading Account Abuse - Account holders are strictly forbidden to abuse benefits given in any manner whatsoever or to use it in any manner except as foresaid. Any active trading found to be done by heavy scalping/EA activity with unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes will result in trades related to these abuses being null and void, the immediate closing of the account, and the full refund of the initial deposit.

InvesttechFX Disclaimer December 2010:
12. Trading Account Abuse - Account holders are strictly forbidden to abuse benefits given in any manner whatsoever or to use it in any manner except as foresaid. Any active trading found to be done through High Frequency Trading** techniques or by heavy scalping/EA activity with unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes will result in trades related to these abuses being null and void, the immediate closing of the account, and the full refund of the initial deposit.

Hello everybody. I have problem with withdrawals as well. They haven't been willing to pay since months already.
I used EA on my accounts. They are in a group of Scalping/EA. I paid very much commissions to them till now.

They found out now that I used unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes.
Is it necessary to find out this after 1,5 years? I was promised too that they will pay after December 31, 2010.
It is necessary to stop InvestTechFX fraud campaign.

Are they promise by oral or letters?
If they promise with letters, I will wait the end of this year. three more weeks.
If they promise by oral, I doubt.

finally after 3 attempts they pay me:

My first request was the November 26 for $500.... no piad

My second request was the Dec 8 for $500... no paid

My third request was the Dec 15 for $1,500.. paid Dec 23 by Paypal

I still I have money with them, I will continue trading with them.

finally after 3 attempts they pay me:

My first request was the November 26 for $500.... no piad

My second request was the Dec 8 for $500... no paid

My third request was the Dec 15 for $1,500.. paid Dec 23 by Paypal

I still I have money with them, I will continue trading with them.

You are a lucky man. I don't get back my money 4 months ago.

I agree with you. If you don't make profits everything with the account is fine. However, as soon as you make some and wish to withdraw, your account goes under review and you are told that you have done unauthorized and illegal trading.

Back