Investtechfx

Brenda Andrieu

Recruit
Investtechfx charged commissions on each trade when they should not because I was trading without an EA of any sort. They did not provide good service. They tried to force me to trade in larger lots, thus putting more at risk and increasing the chance of failure. I never saw the 1 pip spread they advertised. They told me I had a margin of 200:1 which would have been a margin of 5 for each currency pair; but, started raising that margin to 7.53. When I asked them specifically about these numbers and to explain what was happening to my margin, they said they didn't know what I was talking about because I still had a margin of 200:1. I requested that they increase my margin to 500:1 as they advertise. They said only if I added $3,000 to the balance of over $2,700 and equity of over $1,700 that was in my account.I decided to take my time and exit all my open positions, loosing balance while retaining equity. The last of my positions closed of December 13. My first e-mail to them following their withdrawal procedure was December 14th. I sent 8 e-mails to them trying to get them to correct the problem and 6 e-mails to them trying to withdraw my funds. They are no longer responding to me.

Last edited:
Brenda let the whole world know your problem. send this thread to them. and dont stop emailing them until they respond. talk to thier online support and post it here. hope FPA can help us. I have same probelem with on GIGFX. they dont give back my withdrawal.

Investtechfx charged commissions on each trade when they should not because I was trading without an EA of any sort. They did not provide good service. They tried to force me to trade in larger lots, thus putting more at risk and increasing the chance of failure. I never saw the 1 pip spread they advertised. They told me I had a margin of 200:1 which would have been a margin of 5 for each currency pair; but, started raising that margin to 7.53. When I asked them specifically about these numbers and to explain what was happening to my margin, they said they didn't know what I was talking about because I still had a margin of 200:1. I requested that they increase my margin to 500:1 as they advertise. They said only if I added $3,000 to the balance of over $2,700 and equity of over $1,700 that was in my account.I decided to take my time and exit all my open positions, loosing balance while retaining equity. The last of my positions closed of December 13. My first e-mail to them following their withdrawal procedure was December 14th. I sent 8 e-mails to them trying to get them to correct the problem and 6 e-mails to them trying to withdraw my funds. They are no longer responding to me.

Brenda,

I'm going through the same problem with InvesttechFX, I want close my account with them since Dec 1st, but they only wants to give a fraction of my balance. Report them everywhere you can, post all over in forums. Hopefully Forexpeacearmy can assist you also. Good luck

Update on InvesttechFX

Update.
I have received all my funds and closed my account with InvesttechFX on the Jan. 15 th 2010.

Thank you FPA and all of your comments.

Lenka

Back