Investteck.com

scam finder

Private
Yet another Gerrard de graaf set up scam. Gerrard has a very bad problem, he can't carry out buisness without stealing people's money. Every company he creates is becoming very transparent right from the start.
Unfortunately, for him, Ive exposed nearly all his scams & I intend to expose this buisness parasite everywhere.

Yet another Gerrard de graaf set up scam. Gerrard has a very bad problem, he can't carry out buisness without stealing people's money. Every company he creates is becoming very transparent right from the start.
Unfortunately, for him, Ive exposed nearly all his scams & I intend to expose this buisness parasite everywhere.
Can you share more details regarding the issue you are having, please?

Can you share more details regarding the issue you are having, please?
Im following every company that Graaf has set up, simpley because every single company that parasite has set up, scams people. EVERY SINGLE ONE! I was scammed, two years ago by the same scamming organization under a different name that Graaf denies ever setting up. Ofcourse, hes not going to admit it, hes a professional scammer but Ive been following his tracks since. Olsson capital, Weiss finance, wilkins finance, greenriver ou, to name just a few. Hes got huge amounts of companies, often registered in Estonia & Ireland.
Unfortunately, once the companies are flagged, they have scammed enough to then close & reopen as a different name. Its time parasites like Gerard de Graaf were brought to justice & these unregulated, false registered companies made illegal.

Same, he also opened GreenRiver OU and Kolusha OU, and operated Jonesmutual.com.
I have received several victims writing to me about their complaints about Investteck. You will find them at Trust Pilot, however there are also alot of fake reviews there

I got offered 25 fake trust pilot reviews for $100. Trust pilot are changing their name to scam pilot soon!!!!

I got offered 25 fake trust pilot reviews for $100. Trust pilot are changing their name to scam pilot soon!!!!
That is why we have to post more about Investteck, Jonesmutual, Olsson Capital, GreenRiver OU and Kolusha OU here, so that the search engines will show up FPA in top page. Otherwise the traffic are all diverted to wrong sites wrong info and people get scammed! I hope more victims will come to this site and make their complaints here and bring shame to their bad and dishonest operations!

I checked many brokers page there, where I found out that people are making fake reviews with third-party advertising.

Back