New Forex Stuff Invitation to trading bot testing (beta release)

bigdolly

1st Lieutenant
Dear members,

I would like to invite you to test my own custom-built trading bot written in Python.

This is paid testing (I will pay you).

NO prior experience or investments are required. I will invest my own money.

WHY I NEED YOU? I'm algorithmic trader with my custom-built trading bot which trades crypto and FX on trading platforms. Due to limitations of use from my country on certain platform I need people with PCs (Mac or PC) in certain countries to make money.

Please read what is below carefully and apply if you meet all requirements.

Starting daily earnings – 5-15 USD. Payment is set to increase as far as you get more involved in the work. You can make more money if you take additional tasks from me (discussed privately). Payment can be made via Advcash, Payeer, PerfectMoney or Webmoney.

In the future, I may open opportunity to invest your own money in the bot so earnings will increase.

Work won’t be offered every day. I will hire people gradually, please be patient. I will consider all relevant applications.

❗️REQUIREMENTS:

- Must be from India, Egypt, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore (must have IP from these countries). I may also consider people from other countries (South Asia, Middle East).

- Must have FAST INTERNET, 10-30 Mb/s minimum. Must have low latency (ping). Please go to fast.com, check your speed and latency. Latency should be below 80 ms., especially loaded one. Please make sure your latency is below 80 ms. to fast.com servers. Preferably 40-50 ms.

- Your IP address must change when you reboot your modem (very important). - Connection via Ethernet cable is preferred (due to better signal stability than Wi-Fi).

- Must have Teamviewer installed (to install bot). - No power outages.

- Your PC may stay awake working the whole day (or night). Sometimes it takes 1-2 Hours, sometimes more, 4-5 Hours in average.

- Should be online often.

- More updates in my telegram channel https://t.me/pipvision (will not promote anything).

Please write to me private message here or to telegram @milete20 with the following info:

- Country;

- Screenshot from Fast.com where latency is visible.

Back