• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
Beware!

Not only have this company debited my account by $100, they have also failed to process my withdrawal request.

They are a scam! Stay away!

Not only have this company debited my account by $100, they have also failed to process my withdrawal request.

They are a scam! Stay away!
do you believe there are any brokers risk their reputations for 100$.??
honestly i don't think so

Scammers

I traded with them for only 2 days and find out that they close option whenever market is more predictable. I am also attaching SS. Also when i asked for withdrawal it took more than 2 weeks for them to process my request and it wasn't easy though. Poor customer service, they don't respond back to emails properly, Chat wait time is over 1 hour if they know you going to ask for money.

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
You have traded with them for only 2 days. Your screenshot doesnt prove anything wrong about this broker. Even i have seen those pop-up msg appearing sometimes. But that doesnt mean the broker can be discredited. Because i had been with them for 2 months now. And so far i have done 2 withdrawals. If anyone asks i am ready to post the screenshot of my account page. I think you havent gone through the TOS of ioption before you asked for a withdrawal. If you had received a bonus from ioption, only if you complete the required trading volume, your withdrawal will be processed. Moreover, you should submit your proofs to verify yourself. I doubt you have done these before you asked for withdrawal. Either your comment is bogus or you are paid to discredit this broker.

Back