IQ Option - Blocked Account Due To Using VPS ???

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

hein123

Recruit
I have been trading with IQ Option for a couple of months.
I did like their platform and had some luck with a couple of trades.

Withdrawals went well, but then all of a sudden just when I started to make a profit I got an email saying that my account was blocked due to me using a VPS.

I do accept that brokers can block accounts even if reasons are stupid, but they should at least refund the actual funds in the account.
I am also quite sure if I lost, refund, lost, refund, etc ... they would have been quite happy

I have been trading with IQ Option for a couple of months.
I did like their platform and had some luck with a couple of trades.

Withdrawals went well, but then all of a sudden just when I started to make a profit I got an email saying that my account was blocked due to me using a VPS.

I do accept that brokers can block accounts even if reasons are stupid, but they should at least refund the actual funds in the account.
I am also quite sure if I lost, refund, lost, refund, etc ... they would have been quite happy

Can we confirm the block request with screenshot or screen recording showing the emails, trading account, etc?

How much was the total withdrawals? What date(s)?

Did you get everything back you were supposed to?

Sorry for late reply,

Here is the account cancelation email:
1578929371644.png

Total Deposits was $10K (beginning October 2019) and the total withdrawal was $10K (15th and 28th October).
Unfortunately, I don't have the screenshot of the trades or the account, but the money left in the account was between $9K and $10K

At least you received your original deposit. Some people never even get that back. Still the broker's behavior is in-excusable.

Take a few minutes to do the following:

Please invite the company to the thread. Follow these steps: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

You already wrote a review.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you "invest" in another binary options "broker", check this article: https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jails-israeli-binary-options-fraudster-lee-elbaz-for-22-years/

For evaluating other forex brokers, I recommend you look here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply,

Here is the account cancelation email:
View attachment 50019

Total Deposits was $10K (beginning October 2019) and the total withdrawal was $10K (15th and 28th October).
Unfortunately, I don't have the screenshot of the trades or the account, but the money left in the account was between $9K and $10K

As long as they released your deposited amount, so they're partially scammers ..

Very naughty that. I wonder if they'd have refunded your deposit if you had lost money.....

I am operating with IqOptions, I still do not try to withdraw the accumulated profits that are few (U $ 140) and I even opened a thread referring to the apprehensions that I have when I see so many complaints So I clarify that I am not in this thread to defend anyone .
Having said that and reading hein123, I understand that brokers have operating limitations between countries. So tell me if I am wrong but it seems understandable that they can block an account if they detect multiple Ips or Vps? I mean doesn't it make sense? Understanding even more that these prohibitions are specified in the policies (that many times nobody reads)?
I am not a computer systems expert and not even an enthusiast of this but the little I have read about Vps I understand that many times they are used as a camouflage method or privacy protection.
If I am out of context I apologize.
Cheers

I am new here.. Decided to find the best broker online that are not involved in scam activities and stuff. Been looking in depth at lots of review, platform, information of online broker and haven't found a reliable one yet, that's how I got to know about this forum. Wow! This forum just saved me a lot of time. I appreciate the team for enlightenment. My intension was to trade with IQ option but looks like I need to think twice. I will really appreciate if I got a recommendations as to the best broker online ( binary ,Fx, CFD ) right now. Thanks

I am new here.. Decided to find the best broker online that are not involved in scam activities and stuff. Been looking in depth at lots of review, platform, information of online broker and haven't found a reliable one yet, that's how I got to know about this forum. Wow! This forum just saved me a lot of time. I appreciate the team for enlightenment. My intension was to trade with IQ option but looks like I need to think twice. I will really appreciate if I got a recommendations as to the best broker online ( binary ,Fx, CFD ) right now. Thanks
Thank you very much for your kind words and appreciations :)

Good idea to always read a companies Terms and Conditions. IQ Options state in section 9.7 that if your use a VPN or a VPS you are in breach of 9.1 and 9.2. You don't want to give them any excuse to avoid payouts by adhering to their T&C's.

Back