Forex Affiliate Links IQ Option CPA affiliate program

dear freinds they nothing pay any thing full proof scam i have proofs video soon uploaded on youtube

Dear Arslan,

We still didn't hear from you! We would appreciate if you could share the videos with us too, so we could see where exactly we didn't pay you and maybe you could get an explanation or if proved right a sincere apology and missing commission paid.

I strongly recommend to anyone staying away from Iqoption. Referring clients to their platforms makes you a fraudster! It doesn't matter how much they are going to pay you for each attracted client! What matters is your moral. Fraudsters like Iqoption must leave the financial world. Unless you cut their financing, they will stay in business and continue to cheat clients with fictional prices which they will later justify with a liquidity provider!

In addition to this, telling people that Iqoption is regulated by the CySEC is not a possitive advertising! The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission is often referred to as "the bottom in regulation".
Nowadays, financial regulators in the EU must authorize each company which is licensed in Cyprus just because of the passporting in the EU. It means that if a company is regulated in one of the EU countries, it can provide services in other EU members, too. However, many regulators are against binary options trading and often release statements that this is a form of betting ( FCA UK and FSC BG, for example ) and not an actual investment! Belgium, for example, completely banned binary options trading!
Recently, due to requests from other regulators, CySEC started to tighten the binary options markets and its Head several times expressed the idea to ban the "trading" instrument because the negative effects are also transferring to other countries.

Now, it is confirmed that Iqoption may act fraudulently and against the client so stay away from them, even as their partner. I've uploaded several videos on YouTube which expose their fraud and we already know what is their possition when it comes to these videos.

Dear Ruseneca,

We appreciate for every comment and review made by forum member. For good comments we always thank and for the judgmental ones we would like to have some proving materials where we have abused or act fraudulently against our traders or affiliates.
We all know that even if you try you can not make every single person happy, as all of us have different needs, so if you will let us know exactly how and where we could improve ourselves we would be more than happy.

Best Regards,
CPA Affiliate Team

static-02421818911595954177.jpg

Dear Affiliates,

More great news coming your way: Cryptocurrency trading is now available to ALL clients.
Time to launch your new promos!

CRYPTO Landing pages:
https://iqoption.com/lp/ultimate-trading/en/?active=crypto1
https://iqoption.com/lp/bitcoin/
https://iqoption.com/lp/bitcoin/?cryptocurrency=ethereum

CRYPTO creatives
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ltGK1qfcTK25f1DvohpS4kkCsdzHaIq-kR1WNNusFg0/edit#gid=0

CPA PAYOUTS
For a deposit less than 150$ (149$ - 10$) the payout depends on the geo and device.

[Check IQ Option CPA Rates]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...GvuIQuDst-HIH0KNezMErM5h4/edit#gid=1840927523

Get paid MORE for catching a “Whale”:
- White Whale (CPA $500) for a trader with $150 - $299 deposit, Trader’s spread sum should exceed 20$
- Grey Whale (CPA $800) for a trader with $200 - $499 deposit, Trader’s spread sum should exceed 40$
- Blue Whale (CPA $1200) for a trader with $500+ deposit. Trader’s spread sum should exceed 60$

Last edited:
We all know that even if you try you can not make every single person happy, as all of us have different needs, so if you will let us know exactly how and where we could improve ourselves we would be more than happy.

Best Regards,
CPA Affiliate Team

@Iq Option CPA Happiness is for honest people, not for fraudsters like people behind your company!
Even after I proved that your company is acting completely unfairly and manipulates the prices, manipulates the moment of orders' execution and later on points to a term which states that you can do whatever you want, company did stated that problems have not been found. :D What a moral they have to deny facts that we can actually see!
The wolf changes his coat but not his nature! Therefore, it would be better to stop improving yourselves and leave the market as soon as possible.There is no place for fraudsters like you under the sun.

I forgot to mention my complaints' Refs: IV20170012 and IV20170033
I hope that this proves that my statements are not just a hate but issues which I had taken seriously and had a reason to complain.

Last edited:
Shame on your misleading and luring ads...... iqoption is just a con business.

Of course they are cons. Don't expect them to pay for attracted clients. What they do is transferring all risks and costs to partners.
People who spend big capital on promoting Iqoption must have lost their minds.
I would be really gratefull if Google stop accepting these kind of ads! I will do whatever I can to ban these ads.

Dear Affiliates,

Please note that IQ Option CPA is an exclusive affiliate program designed for professional media buyers and marketeers.

Not every one is able to meet our quality requirements.
We have a strong anti-fraud system which is not easy to pass if you want to cheat us. In order to avoid a conflict, we pay affiliate the sums that traders spent on our platform if we see that traffic is not of a good quality.

If you doubt that you will be able to pass out anti-fraud thresholds, please feel free to join our revenue share program.

You can find Anti-Fraud Warning on the main page of our Affiliate program.

Why you don't let affiliates to speak with the traders? You don't want to know when a trader deposit money? I have been an affiliate marketer for 7 years and no company told me to don't speak with the customers. Traders ask me about many things, how to ignore them?

Hello, Guys!

I have strong feeling iqoption start cheating the partners since this year.

Before they hide deposit statistics I had more than 3000$ user's deposits
Users still coming and making a deposit but can't earn more than 200$ per 2 weeks.

Do you know how I can check how they pay me a commision?

I have found out how they cheating they pay you 2,5 % from losing trades
if users come and make a deposit 100$ and lose it immediately you will get 2,5$

So, to get 50% user have to lose 2000$ if he make dep 100$
Average user's turnover more in 10 times then deposit so you can get only 25%
if you're lucky

my users made more 150 deposits and I earned 213$ it is ridiculous

Fraud detected - 100%

I think it will be the same as an accident with Fulltilt poker. They have steal > 330$ million form their users

Back