IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

FmrBrokerExecutive

Master Sergeant
Why trade with IQ Option / CFDs... so many Spot Trading brokers you can get 400:1 Leverage. These CFD (Binary) shops you have a 90%+ chance to lose your money in a month.

Editrade9966

Private
i recommend staying off radar when it comes to withdraw your funds with offshore brokers. withdraw a maximum of $5000 every week. that way you give them room to pay you.

That was exactly what a trader who has managed to make sustained profits in Iq and that I know recommended to me. But it should be mentioned that he has been operating in this broker for less than 2 years.

MRJAA

Recruit
Hi guys, I'm here to seek help. Is it normal for bank transfer taking 7 days and still in progress status? I have called the support and they say I'm fully verified and my withdrawal is currently being reviewed. They keep giving the same answers these past few days. Is IQ option reliable??? I'm worried cause its not a small amount.
IQ OPTION SUX. They had no problem TAKING my money but now that I want it back they have rejected both my passport and my Brazilian ID from the Federal Police. Scam much?