• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Embient

Private, 1st Class
Hi guys, I'm here to seek help. Is it normal for bank transfer taking 7 days and still in progress status? I have called the support and they say I'm fully verified and my withdrawal is currently being reviewed. They keep giving the same answers these past few days. Is IQ option reliable??? I'm worried cause its not a small amount.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200426-165413__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200426-165413__01__01.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 90
WIthdrawal Update
1. 3000.00USD 18/4/2020 (In Progress)
2. 1557.47USD 19/4/2020 (In Progress)
3. 9626.49USD 19/4/2020 (Failed)
4. 9629.49USD 21/4/2020 (In Progress)

Hi, a few minutes ago I saw your query "Did u get back ur money?" and I got confused answering you. In short, as I also operate in Iq, I am interested in knowing how your case develops since I have many doubts about it. The details of your bank account are exactly the same, up to the last letter, with which you registered with Iq?
Is this your first withdrawal of funds?
Thank you.

Actually this is not the first time I've withdrawn from IQ options, the withdrawals have always been processed in 3 days of time. But this time it keeps delaying my withdrawal although I'm fully verified. I always use the same bank account for deposit and withdrawal, so I don't really know whats going on now.

thanks for answering. I assume that you are fully verified as you had no problems with other withdrawals to the same account. Regarding your total investment or transfers to Iqoptions, have you amortized this total?
Because my doubt or fear is that this broker puts obstacles from the moment in which what is withdrawn is already over the total of what has been deposited in Iqoptions since day one (real earnings).
Sorry for my English.

yeah, I did lose a lot at one point and I did recover and earned a little, about 500 USD this time.

Actually this is not the first time I've withdrawn from IQ options, the withdrawals have always been processed in 3 days of time. But this time it keeps delaying my withdrawal although I'm fully verified. I always use the same bank account for deposit and withdrawal, so I don't really know whats going on now.

How much total have you deposited? and how much have you successfully withdrawn so far???

Binary Options brokerage is just asking for heartache (regulated exchanges excluded.....there are only 3 regulated BO exchanges in the world, and they are all in USA).

Hi 4evermaat, Can you mention who they are? There is the chimera of help.

I believe I've already mentioned this in another thread.

North American Derivatives Exchange

Also there is Cantor Exchange

and even the CME now has some binary options.

There is no other known regulated binary options exchange anywhere else in the world that I know of. (a real exchange, where the platform is not rigged and the broker is agnostic towards your gains/losses)

And those saying they are regulated in the EU are lying or are not being truthful about binary options ban.

How much total have you deposited? and how much have you successfully withdrawn so far???

Binary Options brokerage is just asking for heartache (regulated exchanges excluded.....there are only 3 regulated BO exchanges in the world, and they are all in USA).
I've deposited about 15k before and did get about 1.5k profit and I've successfully withdrawn them, this is the second batch, about 14k USD and I recovered from initial loss and profit just about 500 USD.

Back