• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Is there any way to let them process my withdrawal? I just want my capital back thats all.

I believe I've already mentioned this in another thread.

North American Derivatives Exchange

Also there is Cantor Exchange

and even the CME now has some binary options.

There is no other known regulated binary options exchange anywhere else in the world that I know of. (a real exchange, where the platform is not rigged and the broker is agnostic towards your gains/losses)

And those saying they are regulated in the EU are lying or are not being truthful about binary options ban.
I've deposited about 15k before and did get about 1.5k profit and I've successfully withdrawn them, this is the second batch, about 14k USD and I recovered from initial loss and profit just about 500 USD.

I've deposited about 15k before and did get about 1.5k profit and I've successfully withdrawn them, this is the second batch, about 14k USD and I recovered from initial loss and profit just about 500 USD.

Well, I have assigned myself an almost journalistic mission, to record all the possible "parameters" chronologically from day to day. Operations, my IP that will not vary from day to day, what I invested versus what I will recover (I have faith), verification of my accounts (to the extent that I can protect my identity as much as possible), communications with support, operations, everything that I can, gathering information that, in the event that a "problem" happens to me suddenly with my withdrawals, perhaps I have powerful evidence of the arbitrariness of this broker or of his sanctity. For example, I have read in detail the conditions of service and in point 15 of terms and conditions there is a decalogue of subjective reasons why they are assigned the right to cancel an account. Anyway, my hope is that nothing happens, have good news and do not have to unsheathe the evidence that would at least serve to get as many enthusiasts to avoid the broker. So, see you soon.

Screenshot_20200427-140432.jpg

Update:
This is the respond I get both at chat support and call. It's been the same reason for the past 9 days. Doesn't even want to explain anymore and provide the time frame.

--> How much have you successfully withdrawn so far? Your previous answer is confusing.

--> Do you know how the business model works for binary options brokers? And specifically for IQ option?

--> Do you know where IQ option is regulated?

--> How much have you successfully withdrawn so far? Your previous answer is confusing.

--> Do you know how the business model works for binary options brokers? And specifically for IQ option?

--> Do you know where IQ option is regulated?
I've withdrawn about 12k USD, which mostly is my capital. Yes I do know the business model for IQ option and it is regulated by Cysec

I've withdrawn about 12k USD, which mostly is my capital. Yes I do know the business model for IQ option and it is regulated by Cysec

Ok. Having said all of this, my experience shows that for your own piece of mind and sanity, you should walk away with what you already have withdrawn. But if you want to continue fighting, then these are the next steps:

--> Write a review of the company https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11675/iqoption-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> invite the company formally to this thread. After 72 hours, Follow these steps 100%: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Yeah, I need to fight them back as that's literally the same capital from the first withdrawal. That means i just gain losses without any profit. I will follow your instructions for now.

Additional points:

--> you may initiate proceedings with Cy Financial Ombudsman (FO). Note that this is different than complaining to CySec. And even the Cy FO decision is just a suggestion.

--> these people may help you recover your money faster:

Not sure if your total amount remaining to be paid is worth it. But you can take the free consultation and go from there.

-----------------------

--> question: if you know the true business model for IQ option (or any binary options broker, and 98% of forex brokers), and where they were regulated, why would you even deposit $1.00 USD with them?

Back