• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I mean, was anyone really using your account to trade with your knowledge or without your knowledge ?! Is the suspension of withdrawing money temporary ?! I am tired of waiting for the worst. I have a commenter for more than 3 weeks. Also, trading on pairs is not available
Someone used my account without my knowledge and the account is still being reviewed. IQ Option is playing tricks on their traders.
You should stop trading in IQ Option. Nothing seems right for the company now. There's also a huge number of withdrawal complaints recently in Google play reviews.

I don't want to be the dissident. But I believe that as in any fair trial, regardless of public opinion, the accused is innocent until proven otherwise. I think dear Embient that you have not helped us help you. In this area of eventual broker abuse one must put on a patch before the wound is done, taking screenshots of everything. At least this serves to have concrete elements so that the accusation with evidence is reliably without doubt or susceptibility. everything I have read in complaints, I think most of those affected make mistakes in this regard. I am "playing" in Iq taking a history of everything possible, day by day, although this is tedious. When it comes to money and negotiating with relatively regulated entities and vested interests, you have to work at least collecting evidence, just as one does it more easily when keeping all the payment slips. At least do this exercise to be a solid contribution so that any doubtful, have clarity without hesitation. It should not be forgotten that the complaints one finds on the internet are clearly marginal compared to the universe of people who operate on these sites. This is too powerful evidence in favor of brokers.
Sorry about my English.

Cheers

Sry for the late update:
I've followed up on the issue for the last couple of days. Yet today, when I was asking them about why they don't have a clue about my case and the investigation that I requested the other day, they just hang up the phone.
Well Played IQ OPTION

Sry for the late update:
I've followed up on the issue for the last couple of days. Yet today, when I was asking them about why they don't have a clue about my case and the investigation that I requested the other day, they just hang up the phone.
Well Played IQ OPTION
Omg bro I'm sorry to heard that...I hope you doing well up there.
Don't push yourself to hard.
Karma will hit these Russian mafia scammer in one day.

Back