• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
So, the million dollar and correlative question would be, what reason would there be for Embient to be blacklisted? With all due respect and seriousness, would the answer be guilty of being profitable? Excuse me but there is an eternal problem of lack of missing information to have solid cases and help those who need unavoidable evidence. The technology is to record calls, get dozens of screenshots, put the profits and losses that demonstrate profitability and build a solid case.
In any case, assuming, I would understand Embient's outrage.

Postscrip;
What are those oriental letters for?

There's no respond given why I'm blacklisted, unlimited same respond emails, forever stuck withdrawals, blocking accounts, don't even want to give back the deposit amount, a self-trading app that initiates trading without permission resulting in a row of loss, support hang up the phone, how much more I can say?

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    231 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    244.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    222.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Account Statement (5.7).png
    Account Statement (5.7).png
    178.7 KB · Views: 26
So, the million dollar and correlative question would be, what reason would there be for Embient to be blacklisted? With all due respect and seriousness, would the answer be guilty of being profitable? Excuse me but there is an eternal problem of lack of missing information to have solid cases and help those who need unavoidable evidence. The technology is to record calls, get dozens of screenshots, put the profits and losses that demonstrate profitability and build a solid case.
In any case, assuming, I would understand Embient's outrage.

Postscrip;
What are those oriental letters for?
There's no more to suspect, no more to investigate. Just watch at the outraging reviews in FPA about IQ options. No one will come up and wasting their time complaining about an issue that never existed. The company always uses the same response to reply to their client's question, saying that all the procedures take time. This is entirely bull**** to me. A company which have staffs that don't know whats going on, that proofs everything when they don't even have a record of my requested investigation.

Right from the start, the amount I was trying to withdraw was just my initial deposits. And they tried to delay my withdrawal by saying my account was being verified. And how long did it take? 3 weeks and still no answer? Bruh this company is straight fraud.

I am not an IQ option affiliate but they are the top brand in binary options. Why would they steal 500 dollars from you? I'm not trying to be sarcastic just genuinely interested.

But do you have any slight suspicion as to why this happens to you? Because let's be frank, you are not the only one that operates with these amounts and being profitable. Nor have you commented on how you have achieved that level of assertiveness. I think this query that I make is also part of the puzzle to try to have an idea of which are the targets that Iq aims to trigger the banishment.

I'm sorry friend for IQ options to treat you unfairly. This is UNACCEPTABLE AND WRONG. they must give you your money. i thought they were legit. but now i understand that all binary options and other unregulated brokers are just scams. 1 lesson i have learnt here on forex peace army is never ever withdraw large sums of money at once. you will be blocked, get accused of violating terms and conditions, arbitrage etc. why? because 90% of brokers have no huge capital in their banks. they sign up a offshore license which is cheap. for example Mauritius forex license requirements states that you must have $30 000 of capital to have it. so imagine a cheap broker that starts off with maybe $50 000 and expects to make millions. very unprofessional and greedy brokers, so if you sign up with these so called offshore brokers and you are a good trader, they will block you. and accuse you of foul play. i recommend staying off radar when it comes to withdraw your funds with offshore brokers. withdraw a maximum of $5000 every week. that way you give them room to pay you.

Back