• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Why trade with IQ Option / CFDs... so many Spot Trading brokers you can get 400:1 Leverage. These CFD (Binary) shops you have a 90%+ chance to lose your money in a month.

i recommend staying off radar when it comes to withdraw your funds with offshore brokers. withdraw a maximum of $5000 every week. that way you give them room to pay you.

That was exactly what a trader who has managed to make sustained profits in Iq and that I know recommended to me. But it should be mentioned that he has been operating in this broker for less than 2 years.

Hi guys, I'm here to seek help. Is it normal for bank transfer taking 7 days and still in progress status? I have called the support and they say I'm fully verified and my withdrawal is currently being reviewed. They keep giving the same answers these past few days. Is IQ option reliable??? I'm worried cause its not a small amount.
IQ OPTION SUX. They had no problem TAKING my money but now that I want it back they have rejected both my passport and my Brazilian ID from the Federal Police. Scam much?

Back