IQ Option SCAM - blocked me from trading & cancel my withdrawal when profitable

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

SoHard4Me

Recruit
Hi everyone,

First & foremost, I'm sorry if the post if this post is very long, I just would like to write it as detailed as possible.

Base details:
Total deposit done: USD 4,000
Total trade profit: ~USD 15,539
Total withdraw done: USD 8,600 (USD 4,000 being initial deposit, USD 4,600 being profit made)
Balance left in account: USD 10,939

Initially I made first deposit of USD 4,000 on 7 August 2019 using my credit card.
Managed to gain profit of USD 3,000 in 3 days, submitted USD 4,000 withdraw request on 10 August 2019.
Requested by IQ Option team to do full verification in which I completed within the next day.
Received USD 4,000 back in a week after full verification, balance in IQ Option account about USD 3,000.

On 22 August 2019, submitted withdrawal request of USD 50 to e-wallet. Low amount just to test the speed and accuracy of withdrawal. Managed to get withdrawal in 1 day. On 4 September 2019, submitted another withdrawal request of USD 50. Same, received in 1 day.

Issue started when I request for withdrawal of USD 3,000 on 6 September 2019. Waited for a week, have a lot of chat with support and they assured me that its due to additional verification in progress (although I'm fully verified). On their platform, their description was withdrawal processed in 1 - 3 business days.
During waiting time, submitted 2x withdrawal of USD 1,000 & USD 500 on 13 September 2019. Just would like to check whether smaller amount is easier to withdraw. On 16 September 2019, indeed manage received USD 1,500 but USD 3,000 is still stuck. Check with IQ Option support team & same answer provided, ask me to wait patiently. Finally on 18 September 2019, manage to receive USD 3,000.

Total withdrawn profit USD 4,600 and made me think that IQ Option is reputable as able to get my withdraw thus continue to trade with them.
That's where the nightmare started. On 16 September 2019 & 17 September 2019, I submitted new withdrawal request of USD 1,000 each. This time round, been waiting for a month. IQ Option support team provided me with the same answer, additional verification in progress. That's where the funny part is, haven't my account been verified multiple times? But the thought that IQ Option did let me withdraw before make me just wait patiently. This time round, they requested me to wait for 30 business days (about 45 days) for them to complete verification in which I did wait. On 23 October 2019, they suddenly cancelled my withdrawal request and blocked me from trading (although I'm still allowed to login and see my money inside IQ Option platform that I can't trade and can't withdraw). I tried to submit withdrawal request few times and been rejected everytime.

Main reason was: Additional verification in progress, ask me to wait another 15 business days. Till today, its been more than 60 days and my account is still in limbo. No deadline was given from their side, just continuous additional verification.

So my advice to trader is that: If you are experienced and profitable trader, don't trade with IQ Option. They'll only keep losing money trader.

I have also attached trading record which I downloaded from IQ Option and withdraw request screenshot as proof.
Other video proof will be uploaded to Youtube as and when required.

Attachments

• IQ Option.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Withdraw proof.jpg
    Withdraw proof.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 100
Additional screenshot showing fully verified account, email stating they cancel my withdrawal, showing they block me from trading (together with available amount) and reply from support team

Attachments

• Verification.png
    Verification.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Withdraw Cancelled Email.jpg
    Withdraw Cancelled Email.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Blocked from trading.jpg
    Blocked from trading.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Additional verification wait.png
    Additional verification wait.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Complain Request.jpg
    Complain Request.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 65
Hi everyone, I hope anyone can advice on what is the next step for me to resolve the issue and get back my money? Thanks in advance.
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, share your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11675/iqoption-forex-brokers

Note: Don`t forget to update your review when you have a resolution of your problem.
Also, check this !!! New Traders Court !!! thread to know how new FPA traders court works.

Yes, done submitted the review, will wait for the approval from FPA side.

I'll also wait 4 days to initiate the invitation, hope everything can solve in the end.

Thanks!

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Dec 7, 2019 at 10:23 PM

I submitted withdrawal request of USD 5,000 on 04 December 2019 and cancelled by IQ Option again on 08 December 2019. Need their explanation on all this issue.

Hi everyone, need some advice on how to get CIF to send complain to Cysec in regards to above issue? I tried requesting from IQ Option but they don't wanna provide it.

Inside Cysec: IQOption Europe Ltd (Licence: 247/14, Company Registration: 327751)
I tried input random number inside CIF but it's not valid

Back