IQ Option SCAM - blocked me from trading & cancel my withdrawal when profitable

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Is there any reliable brokers for USA customers, outside of USA? Tradersway invalidated a week of trades after I finally realized substantial profits and canceled my withdraw request stating “incorrect market price”. Just looking for a reliable place to trade.

I'm also at the same position. IQ option told me you have to wait and I wait for 4 days to verify my account. I put in 15$ and won up to 90$, just small amount but it can give me some food in Coronavirus pandemic.

I try to contact them again and again but they are just silent.
Very funny is that they only pay back my capital and cancel all of my withdraw demands. IQ option is scam definitely. Believe me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328_154404.jpg
    Screenshot_20200328_154404.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 31
@ajhoge3 @Jdef187 please open your own independent scam alert threads and submit evidence. avoid cross posting in other people's thread with your own cases.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

have closely followed any matter related to IqOptions. I think I have one of the questions I've never read. What happens to that list of traders, listed in order of highest weekly profit where you see yourself listed in the corresponding location? Is that also false? Because if it were not, there would be people registered more than a year ago operating with very high amounts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.10.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.10.59 AM.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 14
in iq option i always make very profitable trade in demo but in real i did some good trdes then keep losing anf there are a strange case every time i trade i am very sure it is down suddenly price stop for 5 sec then after expiration down hard i doubt that iq manipulate charts and other case some times trades closed before its time by 4 sec

in iq option i always make very profitable trade in demo but in real i did some good trdes then keep losing anf there are a strange case every time i trade i am very sure it is down suddenly price stop for 5 sec then after expiration down hard i doubt that iq manipulate charts and other case some times trades closed before its time by 4 sec
And what is their response on this?

Back