IQ Option SCAM - blocked me from trading & cancel my withdrawal when profitable

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I have just send complain toward Financial Services Authority of St Vincent & The Grenadines (which IQ Option registered at).

For other user having issue with IQ Option, can contact them at svgfsa.com/contact/

Its so sad that when you search in Google, so many affiliation promoted IQ Option which is a scam.
FPA site should be visible on the first page when we search in Google to make everyone have a good understanding of how the good / bad the broker is...

Anyway, invitation sent and no response from IQ Option side.

Dear FPA mod, is it allowed for me to place bounty for anyone who can help me resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.

I have just send complain toward Financial Services Authority of St Vincent & The Grenadines (which IQ Option registered at).

For other user having issue with IQ Option, can contact them at svgfsa.com/contact/

Did you read this page yet direct from SVGFSA's mouth: http://svgfsa.com/alert-1-of-2018-f...ading-or-brokerage-or-binary-options-trading/

Let me quote the relevant part:

March 29, 2018

The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA) hereby issues the following warning:
The FSA does not issue any licenses to carry on the business of FOREX Trading or Brokerage or Binary Options Trading nor does the FSA “Regulate, Monitor, Supervise or License” International Business Companies (IBCs) which engage in such activities.
IBCs incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are authorized to engage in any business activity without approval from the FSA, except where the proposed business activity relates to banking, insurance or mutual fund businesses. Banking, insurance and mutual fund businesses are licensed activities. FOREX or Brokers Trading licenses are not issued by any authority in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Cyprus is not as worthless, but good luck getting a positive response.

Dear FPA team, may you kindly provide advice on what is the next step for me to take?

Thanks in advance.

You must calm down. You were very quick to deposit your money with essentially a stranger. Which is exactly what these bucket shop "brokers" want (compulsive gamblers).

I'm sorry it is not what you wanted to hear. But am I wrong?

Dear FPA mod, is it allowed for me to place bounty for anyone who can help me resolve this issue?

I will send a PM maybe tomorrow. But you probably won't like it.

I am also facing the same problem, do not pay from profit account, just pay in loss account.

Attachments

• screenshot_135.png
    screenshot_135.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 38
I am also facing the same problem, do not pay from profit account, just pay in loss account.

Please open a new scam alert thread and submit evidence.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Yes, this is a standard reply from them, telling you to wait indefinitely on additional verification in progress without any way to resolve it.

FPA should just place IQ Option as scam broker so that other traders won't be scammed by them.
I just have some chat with IQ Option support team and they said they understand its way too long, would ask the team about it and wait for their reply... blah blah blah. In the end? No solution.

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator in light of the recent Lee Elbaz conviction which implicated several Binary Options firms (including IQ Option or parent of IQ???), should some label be put on IQ Option broker?

@SoHard4Me what made you pick IQ Option and deposit money.

I pick IQ Option because when I search in google on Top Binary Option Broker or Best Binary Option Broker, multiple different sites would always place IQ Option as the top spot or at least top 3. Reading through their review with explanation on good platform, fast support, easy deposit & withdraw.
Initially when I start, indeed all enquiries are replied immediately, also received call from supposedly customer relation manager and gain the confidence to trade with them.

In the end, all of it are a bigger scam, to earn money from trader who lose money & to ban trader who earn their money.

After going through multiple actual user reviews from multiple platforms that even regular user have difficulties in withdrawing their money. Should just outright set them as scam provider.

Back