IQ Option SCAM - blocked me from trading & cancel my withdrawal when profitable

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:57 AM

Dear FPA team, may you kindly provide advice on what is the next step for me to take?

Thanks in advance.

Actually, you may still have a chance in CySec and possibly their UK branch. Especially if you signed up originally there. I think they were trying to mis-direct you.

See PM.

I am also facing the same problem, do not pay from profit account, just pay in loss account.

Please you must open their own separate scam alert and submit their proof in scam alerts folder.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

[QUOTE = "SoHard4Me, bài về: 350499, thành viên: 204446"]
Tôi chỉ có 5 tháng 12 năm 2019 và ngày tháng năm 2019.
[/QUOTE]
Bạn đã nhận được lãi?

Good afternoon, I have read this case in detail.
It turns out that I am at IqOption about a year ago.
The truth is, I have never trusted enough to deposit a high amount. Many people in the chats complain.
Indeed, when you withdraw your card in a non-profit situation, it is immediate. But I find it hard to believe that they behave well when facing a trader who constantly withdraws profits. Simply under my prism, such a situation does not fit. But then the mega doubt assails there. Is there really a binary broker that responds in a constant profit scenario?
If anyone has an answer to this? I have not read any that clarify it. At least with a "No, there is not" for an answer.
Sorry for my English.
Attentive to any responses.
Thank you.

.... Is there really a binary broker that responds in a constant profit scenario?
If anyone has an answer to this? I have not read any that clarify it. At least with a "No, there is not" for an answer.
Sorry for my English.
Attentive to any responses.
Thank you.

Do you know what binary options are? How the business model works? It's basically betting on direction of price. But the platforms are rigged so that the broker can perform all kinds of tricks to prevent you from making a profit.... Or withdrawing a profit. You basically give your funds to a stranger.

BO specifically targets user's gambling/greed impulses. And often times it is "gamified" (deposit bonuses, VIP tiers, etc).

There is one exception: NadEx. BOs are traded on a regulated exchange (no cheating or manipulation of feed or orders, strict regulations regarding clearing and safeguarding funds).

Anyway, if you have a scam case, open a SEPARATE FPA scam thread and submit evidence in that story.

Hi 4evermaat and thanks for your answer.

Of course I know what Binary, digital, forex and etc. trading is all about. As I mentioned i have been operating at IqOptions for a year. :) betting small amounts and a lot of reading.
In this process I have lost approximately U$600.

The turning point that has made me communicate in this thread is the fact that today I have managed to have 3 months of profits sustained, with all the difficulties that it is to achieve this, applying all the pseudoscience of endless readings and hours of practice in demo and real mode,
but when you read situations like the ones detailed in this thread...

I have managed to decipher many of the psychological and technical traps involved in operating in IqOptions Options. Always with low amounts precisely and in the first place because it was obviously the difficulty and risk and in second place my common sense to see so many people consulting and complaining in the chat in everything that refers to withdrawals.

I wanted to believe it was serious and I decided to learn for a year taking care not to risk significant amounts.
I thought, "if the broker does not respond in payments, it would not have been wasted time learning since I would risk small amounts and that there would be another broker to choose". (ups?)

In the process I have managed to decipher many of the psychological and technical traps involved in operating there. But the problem is that if at the end of the stormy path you find that you can't withdraw the winnings, it's a losing battle in the last big hit.... obviously.

The level of the platform, the fact that you see a ranking of hypothetical hundreds of active traders who do not complain in these chats, somehow manages to maintain some faith in the Broker (should complaints be marginal?).

3 months where I recouped my investment and I'm already at 20% of sustained profits, forced me to reconsider in the eventuality of depositing larger amounts with IqOption.

It is worth mentioning that the chat that I frequent is Spanish and on average there should be 8 people talking (8 vs. hundreds hypothetically active only from my country?) and per day there should be at least 50 queries for late withdrawal and they are generally people who handle minors amounts compared to the gentleman who started this thread. If it were a linear situation, it would be necessary to think that there are thousands who have problems but do not manifest themselves in chats and nowhere.

for those who deposit dreams looking for science in the binary operation and do not see that if they reach their destination.. maybe!.. they will find a wall in the withdrawals
Maybe So the entire universe that Binaries offers has the same architecture.

NadEx?

Thanks a lot 4evermaat

Of course I know what Binary, digital, forex and etc. trading is all about. As I mentioned i have been operating at IqOptions for a year. :) betting small amounts and a lot of reading.
In this process I have lost approximately U$600.

Up to you how you want to spend your money. The goal of the con artist isn't to convince the skeptical, but instead to allow the fool to continue to believe what they want to believe.

.....Maybe So the entire universe that Binaries offers has the same architecture.
You could have read the FPA scam alerts section for about 20 minutes and saved yourself $600 + 1 year of hopelessness.

North American Derivatives Exchange

Also there is Cantor Exchange

and even the CME now has some binary options.

But there is no other regulated binary options exchanges anywhere else in the world that I know of. (a real exchange, where the platform is not rigged and the broker is agnostic towards your gains/losses)

And those saying they are regulated in the EU are lying or are not being truthful about binary options ban.

Thanks a lot @4evermaat

If you really want to say thank you, consider a voluntary, direct donation to scam busters like myself ;) Would you like to do this?

I'm also at the same position. IQ option told me you have to wait and I wait for 4 days to verify my account. I put in 15$ and won up to 90$, just small amount but it can give me some food in Coronavirus pandemic.

I try to contact them again and again but they are just silent.

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_190411.JPG
    IMG_20200327_190411.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 15
I'm also at the same position. IQ option told me you have to wait and I wait for 4 days to verify my account. I put in 15$ and won up to 90$, just small amount but it can give me some food in Coronavirus pandemic.

I try to contact them again and again but they are just silent.
I just get verified, I do a top down and wait.

Back