IQ OPTION/SIGNALS/INVESTMENTS TELEGRAM GROUPS SCAMMS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
hello all i new to this group. im pretty sure this is a scammer and i have included a screenshot of his supposed program and a link to his telegram grp. feel free too verify this is as i suspect.. im trying to convince a canadian friend that these types are all scams. thanks in advance. his grp on telegram is: t.me/binaryopo
tony

Attachments

• 2020-07-16.png
    2020-07-16.png
    922.3 KB · Views: 4
hello all i new to this group. im pretty sure this is a scammer and i have included a screenshot of his supposed program and a link to his telegram grp. feel free too verify this is as i suspect.. im trying to convince a canadian friend that these types are all scams. thanks in advance. his grp on telegram is: t.me/binaryopo
tony

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
sorry was not meant as such. i havent invested just had a suspicion this was a scam cause seemed taking as low as 500 and investing in forex to turn it into 5000 in 24 hours was too good too be true. i was hoping to get verification for this. thats all.

Back