IQ OPTION/SIGNALS/INVESTMENTS TELEGRAM GROUPS SCAMMS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
It's true there are so many Binary Options investment scammers on Telegram channels.

I personally got scammed by Melker Bergström @Melkerberg22 of FOREX TRADING PROFIT channel t.me/forextradingprofit.

When I contacted him about his "Invest and Gain 700% in one Week" program, this is what he told me, "When you invest 0.041btc and I trade for you after 7days you will gain 700% profit of 0.287btc and then I take my 30% share of the total profit which is 0.086btc and send you the rest 0.201btc to your wallet"

So, I went ahead and invested 0.041btc but, when the investment matured, he didn't send the profits as promised and when I contacted him, this is how he responded; "... what you have to do is send my 30%share of total profit to my wallet and then I proceed with the full payment of your investment on the dashboard from IQ OPTIONS and you will receive it in your wallet Asap without delays"

This meant that I was required to send him 0.086btc so as to release my 0.201btc profits, which was not part of the initial agreement.

On learning this, I realized I had been scammed. And, I have not received my profits from @Melkerberg22 to date!

There are so many other similar channels promising very attractive profits within 24hrs or weekly on btc deposits. And, although I have not invested with them, I suspect they are executing similar tact to lure unsuspecting and vulnerable traders.

There are more telegram channel administrators with similar channels. Before sending your money to any of then, do your due diligence!

Does anyone here know or had contact with REMOVED, a group trader
REMOVED?
In this group he offers the minimum investment of $ 100 up to $ 1000. Is it legitimate or more a fraud?

DO NOT ASK IF A PERSON OR COMPANY IS A SCAM IN SCAM ALERTS, IF THE PERSON OR COMPANY IS LEGITIMATE, YOU ARE UNFAIRLY TYING THEIR NAME TO SCAM.

Would you like it if someone asked about you or the company you worked for in Scam Alerts?

Use the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder for this sort of question.

hi there... there is one Binary Option signal provider.... Super Fast Trading... managed by @JuliaKal...
can anyone confirm that is she a scammer?

Alguém aqui conhece ou teve contato com a REMOVED , um trader de grupo
REMOVIDO ?
Neste grupo, ele oferece o investimento mínimo de US $ 100 até US $ 1.000. É legítimo ou mais uma fraude?

NÃO PERGUNTE SE UMA PESSOA OU EMPRESA É UM SCAM EM ALERTAS DE FRAUDE, SE A PESSOA OU EMPRESA É LEGÍTIMA, VOCÊ ESTÁ AFETAMENTE SEU NOME DE SCAM.

Você gostaria que alguém perguntasse sobre você ou sobre a empresa em que trabalhou para o Scam Alerts?

Use o que alguém já ouviu falar? pasta para esse tipo de pergunta.
Ok, então eu não sei para que este site serve, me desculpe.

Dear forex peace army members, Admins,

As you all know there are many groups in telegram application about forex/binary/investment. And one of them is IQ Option groups. That offer free signals and a chance to invest money and get back huge returns, but do not be fooled because;

"Just invest with me 1000$ and get back 5000$ after 7 days" or " Invest me 1 BTC and get back 7BTC after 7 days" sounds good to be true right? Unfortunately, this is a good old Ponzi scheme and at the end of those 7 days "You get nothing good day sir!". I was a victim myself because they show fake conversations, make fake people groups, video testimonies, Fake payment proofs, all that you will see below this article please don't be fooled and don't fall for these traps. And if you can upvote this article spread the word around. I will also post those telegram group links/user id's who are scamming people. Unfortunately, I can't post them all but they all have one and the same system/script that they follow. If you been scammed you can contact me and I will add them to the scammer's list. Also, they use "free" signals to make them belive they have huge returns, and that the person is trustable to invest

Telegram scammers ID

@ClydePolsonTrades
@doublestacker
@stephmicaela
@JOANNAMUNRO
@petrovarseny

Below are pictures how they do it;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y10lpdkhs9j4qxb/Capture.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/puejf2n8a6ldddr/Capture2.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w7muma8vt0ty70/Capture3.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fned23titwt8h5q/Capture4.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbhl9chotbsxe37/Capture8.PNG?dl=0

Any suggestions please contact me and stay safe my friends!

Thank you, for sharing.
How about, REMOVED? He is on Telegram with group name "REMOVED"
Thank you

DO NOT ASK IF A PERSON OR COMPANY IS A SCAM IN SCAM ALERTS, IF THE PERSON OR COMPANY IS LEGITIMATE, YOU ARE UNFAIRLY TYING THEIR NAME TO SCAM.

Would you like it if someone asked about you or the company you worked for in Scam Alerts?

Use the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder for this sort of question.

Is Gothberg crypto of PRO GOLDEN OPTIONS telegram group authentic?
These guys are all scam, keep off from them cos they will take your money and that is it, there's nothing you can do to them, I'm telling you based on my experience with them, oftentimes they change the name of their channel and their names too...

Hello,
I just wanted to denounce this name Hugo Achmed @BTC_Trader, which you can find on IQ Option Binary Trade group on Telegram.
Thanks.

Back