IQ OPTION viciousness maniplulated investment limit @RM174

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

ryanlin

Recruit
My account recently having investment limit applied at maximum RM172-RM174 on both digital option and binary since April 20 till now May 1.
IMG_0733.jpg
Here is the video->

I've observed my account almost every single day,what i've had found out was this investment limit thing doesn't seem to change at all.
It's something like 24/7 and well system manipulated.

BELOW is beloving fake support bots giving BS.
SharedScreenshot1.jpgSharedScreenshot2.jpgSharedScreenshot3.jpgSharedScreenshot4.jpgSharedScreenshot5.jpgSharedScreenshot6.jpg

AND also one thing to mention,they've remove my vip status since 20 of April,and this investment limit **** happened.
WHILE ASKING WHY THE BADGES IS GONE?->NONE REASON GIVING :)
Untitled-1.jpg

ENDING
I assume the above case happened because I've had earned back like RM20K from my loss.
Now i still have remaining lost that needed to take back but unfortunately, IQ OPTION manipulated MY ACCOUNT!FOREVER.

REMINDER-> PLEASE AVOID THIS MAFIA RUSSIAN SCAMMER BROKER IN ANY CASE.THEY'RE TOTALLY BUNCH OF WASTED SPERMS.

dont use offshore unless they are connected with bigger reputable firm. for eg, australia/uk/us regulated broker and have opened a branch offshore. independent single company offering financial product at unknown/offshore country most likely is scam

dont use offshore unless they are connected with bigger reputable firm. for eg, australia/uk/us regulated broker and have opened a branch offshore......

This is only part of it. really you must study the underlying business model of any brokerage you are considering depositing with. 95% of retail traders have no idea how to properly evaluate an OTC forex/cfd brokerage. So they will likely make the same mistakes over and over.

Some of the worst offenders are onshore. And there are a lot of ways to legally trip up clients.

orange-cartoon-making-the-trip-up-to-other-toon-CFAEGF.jpg

Back