IQCENT- i HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY IQCENT BINARY TRADING

trinaarm12

Recruit
I was scammed of 3400 with this so-called broker. Everytime it came to withdrawal of my funds they have/had every issue with releasing my withdrawal.

I was scammed of 3400 with this so-called broker. Everytime it came to withdrawal of my funds they have/had every issue with releasing my withdrawal.
iqcent.com, Is that the correct website?

And can you share the withdrawal denying reason, please?

iqcent.com is the website. Here is what they emailed me:

"Your withdrawal is being processed according with the queue. Due to increased volume of requests, processing time may be delayed. Please await your transaction."

"Our Payments department is doing its best to process all withdrawals within a reasonable time frame. Your withdrawal request is in queue for processing. This may take a while, given the number of withdrawal requests in line."

"My name is Dennis, I am your account manager
Your withdrawal has been requested successfully.
As I can see you are withdrawing the entire balance of your trading account
Why you have made such decision?
The balance of your trading account is perfect to increase the profit of your account
I would suggest to continue trading to increase the balance and turnover and do withdrawal after
It will be perfect moment to do investments to increase your balance
Also some other very important data will be released. Check here:
https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/
I could offer 100% bonus instead of withdrawal, also I could provide signals and trading assistance.
Thank you"

"Good afternoon
My name is Vitaly, I am your account manager Please be advised, in case if a trader withdraw his initial deposit in full or partly, the entire amount of the bonus will be deducted To keep the bonus on the balance, a profit must be withdrawn only. Also due absence of a turnover on your trading account, 20% transaction fee will apply
I would suggest to cancel your request and continue trading to increase the balance of your trading account and do the withdrawal later I could offer 100% instead of withdrawal. I could offer trading signals and training too."

Another one was "you have not reached your turnover" I even calculated my turnover and sent them the proof that I did and they either denied it or its been sitting there pending and for weeks.

"Your withdrawal is being processed according with the queue. Due to increased volume of requests, processing time may be delayed. Please await your transaction."

"Our Payments department is doing its best to process all withdrawals within a reasonable time frame. Your withdrawal request is in queue for processing. This may take a while, given the number of withdrawal requests in line."

The balance of your trading account is perfect to increase the profit of your account
I would suggest to continue trading to increase the balance and turnover and do withdrawal after
I could offer 100% bonus instead of withdrawal, also I could provide signals and trading assistance.
Thank you"

"Good afternoon
My name is Vitaly, I am your account manager Please be advised, in case if a trader withdraw his initial deposit in full or partly, the entire amount of the bonus will be deducted To keep the bonus on the balance, a profit must be withdrawn only. Also due absence of a turnover on your trading account, 20% transaction fee will apply
I would suggest to cancel your request and continue trading to increase the balance of your trading account and do the withdrawal later I could offer 100% instead of withdrawal. I could offer trading signals and training too."

Another one was "you have not reached your turnover" I even calculated my turnover and sent them the proof that I did and they either denied it or its been sitting there pending and for weeks.
Write back to all of them and tell them that you want 100% of your account balance now.

Thank you"

"Good afternoon

This brokers website has been registered for a few years which is not overly common with scammers however make no mistake these are scammers. This company is registered in the Marshall Islands and please note the Marshall Islands does not have an FX regulator and cannot regulate FX brokers, including binary options trading firms. This broker is unlicensed and unregulated! I am not a fan of Trust Pilot however please see the link below as many others are having similar issues as you.

1617307550047.png

1617307571550.png

Back