• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQoption is a Scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Coin toss with 85% return on heads and 0% return on tails is a losing proposition in the long run, even if withdrawals aren't an issue.

Then again, I enjoy playing slot machines, but don't consider playing them to be an investment. :p

Then again, I enjoy playing slot machines, but don't consider playing them to be an investment. :p

Well, it is harder to make a prediction because the time is also included. You must bet on whether the price will go up or down in a certain timeframe. You could guess the side but in the last moment the price could go outside your prediction, icluding BO with longer expiry time. Check what happens during and after NFP announcement. And very often the scammers who are looking to lose clients' funds are always placing BO during this economic release.
Therefore, if you don't know what you are doing, you are certainly betting on the outcome but this is valid for FX margin and non-margin trading.

Withdrawal issues are really the last thing we should all cope with and I will write it once more in this forum - people are greedy and by investing they don't expect 10%-15% yearly above initial deposit but 1000% within a month.
There are lots of mutual funds which accumulate the above-mentioned interest rates per year and people prefer to bet on something that they actually don't know. I can be sure for IQOoption that they really use clearing services but what about other BO options, especially the one operating with SpotOption's platform?! 99% of them just make the market inside their servers. :)
People just give their credit cards and then come here, looking for some help. Sometimes it makes me angry :mad:. Thousand of opportunities to invest in for $50,000 - $100,000 and people choose to sell their house and invest on betting opportunities.:eek:
Am I wrong or just the world is in a corrective wave of devolution?!

So, trade BO but with limited risk, no more than 1%-2%.

Something to think of and consider next time making a deposit...
What's wrong in this scam alert is actually not coming from the broker but regulations. They are just obliged to inform the authorities for a potential money laundering which leads to funds suspention.
If you get caught with printed money, noone will give you the real nominal :)
And this is a very big backdoor that brokers can use in their favour. Not just BO brokers but brokers as a whole industry.

Those who say IQ options is a scam are full of ****!. I opened and account (real money), lost in the beginning. Now I win and I withdrew money with no problems at all. What a bunch of morons!!

FPA Forums Team Note: Spirited discussion is welcome. Uncivilized behavior is not.

The only thing we see here which is moronic is you attacking anyone who reports a different experience than what you claim to have had. Since you seem intent on being rude, profane, and uncivilized over a disagreement, you have been banned.

Do you need assistance with retrieving your fund back from your broker, Are You having problems with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated? Kindly get in touch with me and I will guide you on simple and effective directions to take in getting your entire fund back within 48 hours.
Hello Ellen! I need your help! What do I have to do? Thank you! Charlie

Hello Ellen! I need your help! What do I have to do? Thank you! Charlie
It will be good if you can share your problem in scam alert folder by creating new thread, so you can get more suggestions regarding how to get over your problem.

Did you just register to tarnish down their reputation? Very interesting!
They are regulated within the EU, FCA in the UK. If this is a "poorly regulated" broker, then I cannot imagine what "regulation" means for you.

Like all brokers, forex or binary, they rely on their affiliates and cannot be responsible for the practices that their affiliates use to get some traffic. Black or White SEO, both methods are used to deliver traffic to a certain website. It is not illegal, it is not a bad practice, it is not a fraud!

I am a member of IQOption, I have received all my withdrawal requests on time, every time, and I was asked to provide several documents in the beginning, to verify my account. If someone has a problem with that, you cannot operate a forex/binary options account as these documents are a must! The wish of every account holder is to trade in a safe environment.
Hi. I registered to tarnish their reputation...

I've made money with them ..But I've lost every single. I once turned 10$ into 255$ then lost that, but I got very frustrated recently. Trades went my direction milliseconds after the time ran out. So I withdrew some money and closed my account. But the withdrawal never happened. I never felt okay trading with them.
The platform is smart ..Like a video game. I feel it's price manipulation but that's my opinion, but what gets to me is poor ethics. And these guys are horrible

Trading with a reputable firm isn't only about regulations. FCA ASIC cysec ,it involves the user experience. Whether I've left the company on a good or bad note, shouldn't effect my transactions. That's just speaks volumes about them.

Money and ethics don't always go hand in hand. But when it does ? Appreciate it.
REMOVED is a brilliant firm.

FPA Forums Team Note: Recommending a company in a complaint thread about another company is a bad idea. Doing so permanently ties the recommended company's name to the complaint. Doing this also puts you at risk of meeting Spam Cat.

You don't want to meet Spam Cat.

Trading with a reputable firm isn't only about regulations. FCA ASIC cysec ,it involves the user experience. Whether I've left the company on a good or bad note, shouldn't effect my transactions. That's just speaks volumes about them.

Money and ethics don't always go hand in hand. But when it does ? Appreciate it.
REMOVED is a brilliant firm.

:DSo all this was just because you are trying to promote another company?! Shame on you!
And remember that it is always about regulation! Stay away from such brokers, they do operate illegaly!

No lol I've never really traded with them I was speaking about ethics ...

Merely by judging the responses on FPA , I've only traded with the 30$ that they provided and to be honest , I do not fancy their app. It needs alot of work. Compared to IQ options I mean.

No lol I've never really traded with them I was speaking about ethics ...

Merely by judging the responses on FPA , I've only traded with the 30$ that they provided and to be honest , I do not fancy their app. It needs alot of work. Compared to IQ options I mean.
*Their

Back