• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQoption is a Scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Can you paste the text into a message so I can run it through a translator?

The text in spanish is " Hola ! su cuenta fue bloqueada para siempre por razones de seguridad. Una actividad sospechosa y el hecho de fraude fueron encontrados en su cuenta. Gracias por contactar con IQoption." the same text translate in english is " Hello , your account was blocked for always by security reason. it was found fraudulent activity in your account . Thank you by contact IQoption"

I have never broker any law company. This is a big big mistake for their part.

The security department doesn't trust people who make profits or try to withdraw money.

I am constantly requesting withdrawals from IQOption and I receive my funds within 1-2 business days. My last request was on Friday and I received my funds yesterday. As soon as I reach 300%, I am requesting a withdrawal. This is my strategy...
So, if anyone claims that he's innocent and has not breached any terms, then he she should do something instead of writing in forums that a broker is a scam. Moreover, they are CySec regulated, they are obliged to return client's deposit to the sourcing account...

Of course I 've reported on Cysech . I have not received any money. I sent they many many emails and not respond me .
It is true that I get to receive some money in the past . But I know how I operated . and that is why I put comments on this broker.

Of course I 've reported on Cysech . I have not received any money. I sent they many many emails and not respond me .
It is true that I get to receive some money in the past . But I know how I operated . and that is why I put comments on this broker.

Any abuse with their bonuses?! I am receiving constant offers for bonuses but I never apply for such.What about you?

I am constantly requesting withdrawals from IQOption and I receive my funds within 1-2 business days. My last request was on Friday and I received my funds yesterday. As soon as I reach 300%, I am requesting a withdrawal. This is my strategy...
So, if anyone claims that he's innocent and has not breached any terms, then he she should do something instead of writing in forums that a broker is a scam. Moreover, they are CySec regulated, they are obliged to return client's deposit to the sourcing account...

Maybe the security dept likes you. It seems like it doesn't like some other clients.

Maybe the security dept likes you. It seems like it doesn't like some other clients.
Yeah, maybe, by making over 300% every time I make a deposit, I am sure that I am not their favourite "gambler" ;)

By the way, @Aarón, do we have some development right here?! Because CySec could only fine the broker but they cannot return your money back!
At least, did you inform the company for your act of writing to CySec regarding the problem?! Did you ask to release your deposit and send it back to the depositing source?! There's no excuse like "You've withdrawn your deposit and you will not receive anything"...because you haven't withdrawn your deposit but some winnings which could cover the deposit amount but still...At least this is the practise when it comes to problems with accounts due to "security reasons".

Yes Rusenca . i have tried Contact with they, but They don't answer me . I have Said to they " I´m starting a reclaim in the Cysech Because of that i will request all my profits and i want are entered in my account

Back