IQoption is scam.

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Hungdkh91

Recruit
i trade in iqoption, and deposid 460$ and win 3000$ in IQoption, and withdrawal to my e-wallet, but today 8 working day, they don't sent money from my account in IQoption to my e-wallet.
I don't know how to get the winnings.
Can you help me?

i trade in iqoption, and deposid 460$ and win 3000$ in IQoption, and withdrawal to my e-wallet, but today 8 working day, they don't sent money from my account in IQoption to my e-wallet.
I don't know how to get the winnings.
Can you help me?
Did you contact the broker?
If yes then what reply you have received from them so far?

Did you contact the broker?
If yes then what reply you have received from them so far?
I talked to their support, but they didn't give a specific time and they just said that they were in the process of verification, I have withdrawn $ 500 to an e-wallet once and only 2 days I received OK, but now that I have withdrawn for 8 days but not received, the trading buttons are no longer available for me to conduct transactions.

I talked to their support, but they didn't give a specific time and they just said that they were in the process of verification, I have withdrawn $ 500 to an e-wallet once and only 2 days I received OK, but now that I have withdrawn for 8 days but not received, the trading buttons are no longer available for me to conduct transactions.

why would you continue trading when you suspect suspicious activity?

I just discovered when they didn't let me withdraw money.
Do you have any open positions?

Do you have a full account history statement? If not, please generate one now.

I just posted in another complaint thread to IqOptions.

Complaints related to Iq Options always have the same characteristics. The support responses are the same and the simultaneous blocking of the accounts seems to be the modus operandi to somehow install a convenient situation of suspected violation of their terms.
Pity.

My account at Iq has a small amount of 90 dollars that grew from 40, steadily, dollar to dollar.
I think I'm going to withdrawl the total amount using ewallet and document it step by step. We will see what happens. Maybe it could be a contribution to FPA.

My account at Iq has a small amount of 90 dollars that grew from 40, steadily, dollar to dollar.
I think I'm going to withdrawl the total amount using ewallet and document it step by step. We will see what happens. Maybe it could be a contribution to FPA.

Can you open your own scam thread with this please? Each victim must have their own scam thread:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back