IQoption is scam.

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I have gone step by step. Filming, taking screenshots in an orderly manner of all the important instances such as, records that iqoptions shows of the ip of each user every day (in my case I will always keep the same one that is from my house to avoid being accused of operating in different countries or whatever), registration of my operations, the total invested (to check if my withdrawals start to have problems maybe when I have already recovered all the investment or whatever) and much more.
About a week ago I made my first money withdrawal via Skrill and then to my Bank (Santander Chile). It was a small amount of $ 20 and was successful in 24 hours.
Obviously, being a small amount, it is impossible to claim victory when the objective that everyone has in mind is to maintain profits over time.
I have also worried about having a graphic record of the symmetry of my personal data for all my accounts and obviously the complete verification in all of these.
I apologize for not only answering your question and taking advantage of giving an advance on how I am operating and so hopefully, hoping that I continue with my positive profitability for 4 months. My first objective is to earn money with this, but also to have evidence for this portal that has great credibility and so here my experience hopefully becomes concrete evidence to demystify or define if Iqoptions is about Scam or not.

At the moment everything is going well. In 4 months I have sextupled my last deposit and the bets (because that is what it is about in binaries) have been increasing since I started buying or selling just one dollar.

It is worth mentioning and to finish that what I have spent (invested) in learning (I did not want to do much demo for the psychological), is approximately 700 dollars in approximately a year that has passed. Therefore, if nothing else was done before, the litmus test would be when my earnings eventually exceed that investment.
The problem will be how to order so much image and information haha.
Again I apologize for such a long response.

Cheers

Also, all spouses have not been available for trading for two weeks !! I contacted support and said, we will send you mail regarding these problems, and I have not received any mail from them for two weeks !! Which of you has the same problem ??! Please advise us with my regards ..

Also, all spouses have not been available for trading for two weeks !! I contacted support and said, we will send you mail regarding these problems, and I have not received any mail from them for two weeks !! Which of you has the same problem ??! Please advise us with my regards ..

@Hnoody please open your own scam alert and submit evidence there. Avoid cross-posting in other threads.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back