• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IRON FX Scam Broker Pending Withdrawals

I am having an issue with a company
I dont think they are able to pay their traders right now. Something got wrong. But if they said they sent money with "SWIFTS", please force them send the proof via email. You got it, CEO Forex Maneuver?

I was an IB for iron. I actually have 9 clients waiting to get paid.

They wrote to one of my clients that the money were sent. the client requested the swift (as the money was not arriving after several days) and they never provided it. the client was keep asking to get an answer without success.
After 1 month, they sent the classical email saying that the account is under investigation.

Now they dont want to pay.

I spoke to one manager by phone and she said that the company has nothing to pay and if the client wants to go the the regulator...she can go. She is waiting for 16k....

I recorded the phone calls I had recently with a couple of manager that were speaking on behalf of the management.

They really believe that they are allowed to do whatever they want. Probably they still did not understand that if traders start thinking in their same way, the offices (and not only) in Cyprus will be destroied in a day.

Hi, i was in your situation, waiting for my money.....and finally I recieived yestreday, i was waiting for 20 days!!!!!It was not too much, only 500 euros, but it was mine.....:)
My AM called me to apologise fo the delay!! Can you believe?? At least something good.

I hope you receive the money asap. If i can help you let me know.

There are too many statements here about Iron without verifiable evidence.

Statements for and against a broker without evidence is common. Not everyone is going to bother to collect the evidence - even though they should. Cases filed in the FPA Traders Court do require some evidence and the company is contacted and invited to each of those.

For people who do have evidence of problems with IronFx, I recommend filing complaints with Cysec, the UK FCA, UK FOS, ActionFraud, and eConsumer.gov

If everyone does complaint and shows evidence, the real magnitude of the problem will become obvious.

I do hear in local some trader can withdraw from IronFX? How's about you and other trader that have pending withdrawals?

Company Fully Say We Fraud From Below Sentence:
Last time I had talked with my account manager His name “ Rijo Varghese “ He has said to me that you cannot make High Profit($2500) from this minor $2000 If you can earn this type of profit, company will set off your balance in Zero in your trading account. We always make profit on my risk even if my account become zero at the time trading that’s my problem and I make profit that’s my profit but company only want his client do always loss in this company. And he has also said that “ You have this last week for get back your money then after your account will become Zero “ And “ You can complain any place where you want , Not any persons or any authority can affect to us even if company’s Mistake. “ this sentence says company clearly do fraud with clients. In advance my account manager also said to me that “You can return back your fund through Hedge open trade with other company who is providing bonus.” That means company direct to client in fraud with other company and want finally stop of block client fund after doing this.
So request to all client who are trading in IronFX that make complain in FPA as well as all authority which are applicable to Forex industries as well as Cyprus and London authority. Maximum spread for stopping Clients Fraud.
Complain in Below Mail ID:complain@ironfx.com
Cyprus:complaints@cysec.gov.cy
FCA:consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
FPA:complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
And Social Website like as Facebook, Twitter :https://www.facebook.com/IronFX
email to everywhere at same time use cc and bcc .

Back