• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx cancel my profit of 8507.62 eur of fundamental trade

I am having an issue with a company
People sometimes don't complain so they should start. In one case I can tell you, after people got fed up with IronFX they just went to the office and destroyed it...

Lol I know... china! Btw, i am just so sick and tired of all this goddamn brokers voiding your profits or running those hidden plugins to lock you out of account (jam/freeze/glitch) or giving fictitious prices. Are they any really GENUINE good brokers out there? Also, I heard a rumor from someone in other forum, they all have a certain ROI % to watch... if u get profitable too fast, u will be a RED flag and they will start tricks. She said her source was her friend working in the industry.

Some of the dirty tricks Ironfx make ...especially to profitable traders :

But what happens if for any reasons these tricks are not working ?.... In my case, mine was the first trade with this broker,
and they haven't installed plugin in my platform. The result ? My trade was a really winner trade !

..... but in this case they have another resource : They push the " DELETE PROFITS " button.... no problem guys....
for anything there's a solution to scam a lot of money to the traders, especially if they are profitable !

Anyway put a MT4 plug-in in order to manipulate the trading ( can be a delay in execution or an exaggerated slippage ) is something that
not only Ironfx make. Usually a lot of brokers do this to profitable accounts, so fresh account ( mine was ) are clear at the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
They knew that they have a lot of newbie traders to prey. I wish beginning traders would come to FPA and consider reviewing the broker's complaints here.

Hello friends, I speak with CYSEC half hour,,
They said me “Ironfx refreshing... documents reorganized... staff and employees changed... Ithink sold ironfx so they pay us money,
What do you think? And you always call Cysec...

Hello friends, I speak with CYSEC half hour,,
They said me “Ironfx refreshing... documents reorganized... staff and employees changed... Ithink sold ironfx so they pay us money,
What do you think? And you always call Cysec...

I just wonder who can be interested to buy a company with a so bad reputation..... acquire a new customer is much easier than RECOVER a
scammed customer....

I've lost count of the times a scam broker claimed to have a new owner and then turned around to rip off all the clients.

Back