• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx.com not responding to my withdrawal request

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Ironfx,

The similar situation is also happened to me, I waited for my money received from withdrawal process since September 2015. I contacted many times to your all available email in your website and also to your account officer but NO RESULT. Moreover now my contacting is NOT RESPONDED at all...
I wrote to your email available in the website not only support@ironfx.com, but others available email in your website....NO RESPONSE UNTIL NOW !!!!

Here is my account data :
Name : Deni Syarif Hidayatuloh
Account : 21067331
Email : denisyarif1977@gmail.com

Please check it and prove it if you are not SCAM BROKER anymore and show us your service result by returning my remaining LOSS MONEY....!!!

Dear Sisi Puntang,
Thank you for providing your details.
We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.
Regards,

Hi IronFX,
Thanks so much for your response finally after I send many notification to join this thread, however I can not find your response on 19 January 2016. As I found, here it is the latest response I received from your past employee.
upload_2018-1-13_17-45-9.png

Until now, I am still waiting my remaining lose capital in IronFX to be withdrawn successfully, I let you now that it is y first withdrawal due to my lose trading.
Lately I heard about your reason do not release my remaining money due to I am identified as abuser. How it can be? I do not feel as abuser, I just want my remaining lose money to be received by me.

Regards,

Kmlegalnet announces a CLASS ACTION against IRONFX for fraud to investors.
ONLY 50 euro, please be present!
kmlegalnet.com/kmlegalnet-announces-class-action-iron-fx-fraud-investors/

Attachments

• C2xYKXFXcAEptq1.jpg
    C2xYKXFXcAEptq1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Please note that we are commencing an effort to identify and factually respond to all allegations by users of this site.
Writing regarding unproven allegations with defamatory language is neither constructive nor beneficial for the users of this website.

Please be advised that the attached document in your comment, is not a criminal proceeding but a confirmation from the German prosecutor that such a case does not exist in their records.

The Company has thrived and grown throughout the years and has undoubtedly proven its prominence in the financial services sector despite a number of deliberate unsuccessful attempts by third parties in causing harm and damage to the Company’s interests and reputation.
Should you have any specific complain, please provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. Any clients that have potential claims are welcomed to provide their details at responses@ironfx.com, so that we can identify them and investigate their potential claims

Finally, we note that the IronFX Group of Companies comprises of investment firms authorized and regulated by the competent financial authorities in the UK (FCA no. 585561), Australia (AFSL no. 417482), South Africa (FSP no. 45276) and Cyprus (License no. 125/10). We note that none of the said group companies has received either a fine or penalty by any competent authority nor has any court ruled against any of the group companies.

Thank you

Back