• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IronFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think it is. Just saw their main office, when I had a vacation on Cyprus, it's huge. A friend told me they have 500 employees only in that office. Just saw the date of your post, hope this is still actual for you Yoshiaki. I am totally agree with Arkasha about the fixed spread, not so many brokers have it but still you need to be aware about some difficulties that you may face - verification process is so long and sometimes you may have problems with withdrawal. It's like 50/50 broker for me.

IronFX is a pure SCAM broker. Check this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Second time I opened an account with IronFX Global beyond the January 24.
I started reading about the problems they had with withdrawals and worried.
I spoke to the Manager for Latin America in Uruguay and gave me many excuses.
I could wait all excuses, but I have a 15 days Partial my retirement, I did not ask for the count appears as approved but the money is not in the bank.
Each time the flames serve you very well but tell you, this week will be resolved and so the weeks go by and the money does not go.
I'll wait this week for the last time and it will have to place a formal complaint FCA and CySec.
I will still book the print screen that I have and mails you have sent me, but passing day I'll post. By name.

True, the broker is regulated, but have a serious problem and it is becoming increasingly evident.

There are four or five large and reputable brokers. I do not think IronFX Global is within them.

IronFX is very Standard company for getting Money from client's and very master in collecting money through providing Bonus Scheme to client at this time ironfx give 100% sharing bonus schem because at this time all client left this company one by one... and also say to client for getting more bonus if you deposit more amount in trading account. So I say to you that don't trust in that company which is provide bonus. because it is every time say to client you use our bonus. But I can Not understand If client make high level profit in one month that time company denied to pay profit that means Company not transfer client's order or trade in Bank so that it don't give withdraw and cheat to client. So why FCA Do not Take any step for this type of fraud. And also I send mail I FCA that time They Clearly say that " We can not do anything with company as per saying Public. " that means FCA only listen Company but not clients of Public. But all fund is finally clients not company. If FCA give this type reply, all people trust will be down.
I have all mail and reply from FCA but they said in every mail that " we can not take any action again company and we can not listen your request so you have to try at another site"

It's very sad that many of my countrymen in Asia had opened a live account with IronFX. They conducted nationwide onsite seminars on every city using the bonus scheme to attract investors. Together with Introducing brokers, they clouded the minds of seminar attendees that forex trading is very easy and a quick rich job, which is not the truth.

Like all of you, most of polish IronFx customers were cheated. But we decided to start the real offence. That is why we are going to file a lawsuit including Cyprus prosecutor. There is +20 people involved, but the more people we engaged the more probably is our success. Everybody who wants to join us, please feel free to contant on adamsokolik@onet.eu

I made some withdrawal on 22 May 2015 from IronFX. Did not receive my funds. Wrote to IFX but no reply. My Client Account Manager has left. Weeks later, a new client account manager contacted me. Today I finally received my withdrawn funds. Thanks to the new account manager. For those that faced difficulty in withdrawing funds, I am not sure if my client account manager can help but I don't want to give out his email address publicly. I would like to help. So if you could PM me, I will give you his email address. Not sure if he can help but worth giving it a try. He has helped me recovered my withdrawal.

Back