• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IronFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi

I open account last week in ironfx and i deposit 1100$ after 1 week i sent withrawel request 1043 $ till now they donot give me my money they said so sorry only i donot know what do i do

Do you guys think I'm scammed?
  • 11 accounts, all with welcoming bonus
  • Allways used MultiTerminal, opening/closing positions on all accounts at the same price/time
  • Internal transfer was done within a couple of hours, all money is in one account now
Excuses I've been given to this date:
  1. I've been told to mail funding and cc to support
  2. Funding manager must approve my withdrawal
  3. Funding managers manager must approve my withdrawal
  4. Account manager has a meeting about my request tomorrow, when asked how it went he never answered
Done so far:
  1. Sent compliance to CySEC, 3 times
  2. Sent compliance to IronFX support, after 4 days or so they replied;
    "Dear Client,

We acknowledge receipt of your below email. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we will look into your request with the relevant department(s) and we will inform you accordingly.

Kind regards,
    "
Latest excuse is that funding is manually sorting all requests, and that there's some delay. As you can see, I've been waiting for 3 weeks!

Attachments

• 67k USD.png
    67k USD.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 3
Ironfx is a big scam i wait for my 900 euros deposit withdrawal since june 2015... I did some complaint to ironfx, i contacted cyprus financial ombudsman... still not received back my money... Be careful people they are big cheaters !

On live chat they say they cant do anything... they ask to post complaint again and i will never get an answer...

Someone got back his money recently?

Stay away from this broker specifically and from any broker regulated by Cysec in general. Nobody will help you. You have been warned....

Stay away from this broker specifically and from any broker regulated by Cysec in general. Nobody will help you. You have been warned....

Dear rologol,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Ironfx is a big scam i wait for my 900 euros deposit withdrawal since june 2015... I did some complaint to ironfx, i contacted cyprus financial ombudsman... still not received back my money... Be careful people they are big cheaters !

On live chat they say they cant do anything... they ask to post complaint again and i will never get an answer...

Someone got back his money recently?

Dear octafxtrader

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Do you guys think I'm scammed?
  • 11 accounts, all with welcoming bonus
  • Allways used MultiTerminal, opening/closing positions on all accounts at the same price/time
  • Internal transfer was done within a couple of hours, all money is in one account now
Excuses I've been given to this date:
  1. I've been told to mail funding and cc to support
  2. Funding manager must approve my withdrawal
  3. Funding managers manager must approve my withdrawal
  4. Account manager has a meeting about my request tomorrow, when asked how it went he never answered
Done so far:
  1. Sent compliance to CySEC, 3 times
  2. Sent compliance to IronFX support, after 4 days or so they replied;
    "Dear Client,

We acknowledge receipt of your below email. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we will look into your request with the relevant department(s) and we will inform you accordingly.

Kind regards,
    "
Latest excuse is that funding is manually sorting all requests, and that there's some delay. As you can see, I've been waiting for 3 weeks!

Dear TheLoser,

Thank you

Hello fpa members and admin..i am from india..please tell me where to file complaint against ironfx.com..

Dear manav14386,

Thank you

hi

I open account last week in ironfx and i deposit 1100$ after 1 week i sent withrawel request 1043 $ till now they donot give me my money they said so sorry only i donot know what do i do

Dear afshin,

Thank you

Back